80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

WoW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

58 Replies 961 Views Created 27-09-2006
just got this game yesterday and played it today cos the server shut down last night literally four minutes after i logged on for the first time cos they had to do something with patches. anyway, i think it's brilliant game. much better than ffxi. not as much time levelling up, MUCH more quests, get loads of rewards for comepleting quests. a LOT easier to find stuff. and when you die you can just run back to your body with no repercussion. great game:gr8: i'm on the lightbringer server by the way and i got this name if anyone else is on it. i'm a dwarf paladin. go me.
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

[GunnersBorn]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[GunnersBorn]
Accepted Solution
can paladin's equip guns? i'm a dwarf paladin and my race has a gun ability but i heard i can't equip them.
0 Kudos

Re: WoW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

/16

[ForceEdge]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[ForceEdge]
Accepted Solution
I think dwarfs have advantage with guns. Thats it.
0 Kudos

/16

Dsave

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dsave
Accepted Solution
As your a paladin you probably need to go learn how to use guns from one of the trainers in the main city. Not too sure though, haven't played in a while.
0 Kudos

/16

[LineR32]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[LineR32]
Accepted Solution
How much is the game now and how much does it cost to play it online?
0 Kudos

/16

MaferUK

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MaferUK
Accepted Solution
you can get it in most places for £24:99 and the price it costs to play vaires depending on how long or how you want to pay for the game.
0 Kudos

/16

TidusSephiroth

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TidusSephiroth
Accepted Solution
Glad you like it, it's good must admit, I'm an Undead Warlock level 7 and I love the atmosphere with the Zombies lurking around and all the darkness and stuff blends in with the class I have picked.
Plus the jokes are cool Fungus and the Spiddle and something like that and some of them have haha swear words in well I thought it said a swear word cannot confirm.
0 Kudos

/16
80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[General Carville]
Accepted Solution
I know you learn Guns in either Stormwind or Ironforge, not sure which though.
0 Kudos

/16

Dsave

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dsave
Accepted Solution
I would have thought it would be IronForge, with it being a dwarf and stuff.
0 Kudos

/16

[Dragnet]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Dragnet]
Accepted Solution
Ally n00bs. Horde FTW!
0 Kudos

/16

[GunnersBorn]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[GunnersBorn]
Accepted Solution
paladin's can't equip guns. took me a while to find that out. p.s. lvl 15 and i just learnt ressurect. go me. by the way. WoW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FFXI
0 Kudos

/16

Dsave

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dsave
Accepted Solution
Ally n00bs. Horde FTW!

FOR THE HORDE.
0 Kudos

/16

[Venga]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Venga]
Accepted Solution
ur all gay, well those tards on allys anyway :p OMFGroflle twnety seven and ur a freaking looladin!!!!!! OMG quit now!!!!!!!1!1!sevntytwo yh and now time for me to ****** slap you with links. oh and btw cool ppl, reno and maffa hows it going? had the gam,e for about 2 months, got 60 hunter, 19 rogue and OMG Lawl 7 mage XDXD;P;P im on quel'thalas and god damn server ****ty updates!!!!!! http://br.sanoj.se/ lawl Kel'Thuzad down!!!!!!!!!! http://www.theorderls.com/wow/ these dues actually just own MMO's, and they raped wow http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/ if you play wow and hevtn seen this site ur stupid http://www.dtguilds.com/index.php looking for motivation, check these out, youll lvl in days XD http://www.nihilum.co.uk/forum/index.php same as above now for some funny stuff http://fellowcraft.ytmnd.com/ http://stadium.weblogsinc.com/joystiq/videos/onyxiawipe50dkpminus.swf http://basshunter.m0o.eu/dota/index_en.php http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8745798767533656234 http://adamchance.com/funny.htm and wow only > ffxl, it doesnt arsef**k it, 11 was still a great mmo, just a bit to hard :(
0 Kudos

/16

TidusSephiroth

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TidusSephiroth
Accepted Solution
paladin's can't equip guns. took me a while to find that out.

p.s. lvl 15 and i just learnt ressurect. go me.

by the way.

WoW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FFXI

And you just got it today? and you are level 15? wow you level fast.
I'm only level 8 although I'm on and off because of my faulty PC.
WOW and FFXI to me are about equal there as good as each other but that is my opinion, FFXI was wicked because of the Chocobo and Summons and stuff but I would agree with Venga it was a bit hard and I wanted Diablos so badly but I quit at level 28 :( .
WOW is great because of the duels you don't get PKed in one go like one second your up minding your own buisness then suddenly you get PKed, in duels you can either accept a PK match or decline if you decline you don't get Pked, the voice emotes are wicked some can be hilarious, great game so far.
0 Kudos

/16

MaferUK

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MaferUK
Accepted Solution
And you just got it today? and you are level 15? wow you level fast.
I'm only level 8 although I'm on and off because of my faulty PC.
WOW and FFXI to me are about equal there as good as each other but that is my opinion, FFXI was wicked because of the Chocobo and Summons and stuff but I would agree with Venga it was a bit hard and I wanted Diablos so badly but I quit at level 28 :( .
WOW is great because of the duels you don't get PKed in one go like one second your up minding your own buisness then suddenly you get PKed, in duels you can either accept a PK match or decline if you decline you don't get Pked, the voice emotes are wicked some can be hilarious, great game so far.
you must be playing on a normal server realm then they suck pvp ftw, just go and gank random horde if they annoy me.
@Venga - im a lvl 52 lock but obviously havnt played as much as you lol will lvl to 60 soon as soon as they sort the game out ffs i carnt log in after i installed the 1.12.1 patch :(
0 Kudos

/16

[Venga]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Venga]
Accepted Solution
ah shame maffa you're on PVP, or did i miss read that, as you could always try and get a tranfer to my server. me and turmoil are in a pretty good guild, alreayd doing ZG and AQ20, so you would be more than likely to join, through some good ol ass kissing :p BUT ARE YOU LOOSER ALLYS IF SO P**S OFF!!!!!!!???? :p:p:p:p why you pick allys, we all know they're 13 yr old kids who love playing wow as they think they can be like legolas from LOTR, they get owned in PVP, and nearly always go loladins as its the freaking easiest class to play >.>
0 Kudos

/16

[GunnersBorn]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[GunnersBorn]
Accepted Solution
ah shame maffa you're on PVP, or did i miss read that, as you could always try and get a tranfer to my server. me and turmoil are in a pretty good guild, alreayd doing ZG and AQ20, so you would be more than likely to join, through some good ol ass kissing :p BUT ARE YOU LOOSER ALLYS IF SO P**S OFF!!!!!!!???? :p:p:p:p why you pick allys, we all know they're 13 yr old kids who love playing wow as they think they can be like legolas from LOTR, they get owned in PVP, and nearly always go loladins as its the freaking easiest class to play >.> you talk an awful lot of nonsense you know that? i have a level 10 druid elf thing right now. i'm yet to turn into an animal though.
0 Kudos

/16

MaferUK

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MaferUK
Accepted Solution
its because all my RL friends who play it were alliance, but some of them have stoped playing now, i did want to make a horde character so i might make one some time on your server.
0 Kudos

/16

[Venga]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Venga]
Accepted Solution
you talk an awful lot of nonsense you know that? i have a level 10 druid elf thing right now. i'm yet to turn into an animal though. how do you mean? none of what is aid was wrong, ask anyone whos been playong wow for more than 3 months. Only reason why allys are played is because of paladins end game, with aura, when BC comes out, they will be out done in all respects. Sorry to be harsh but re-role in horde, you will regret playing allys soon.
0 Kudos

/16

[GunnersBorn]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[GunnersBorn]
Accepted Solution
the thing bout games with choice of alignment is i am always the good guys. i'd never be tempted to play as the bad guys. if i restart one of those games i always continue with the good guys. in fable and kotor i was a good guy. evil doesn't appeal to me. i started playing as a tauren but he's not that evil tbh. he's not like the undead or the trolls. he can be nice. bottom line, i don't like evil guys. darknes in games scares me (seriously). zombie games are impossible to play. and if i have to be an evil guy to continue the game then i just hate it. i don't know why i'm like this, i justs am.
0 Kudos

/16

[Venga]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Venga]
Accepted Solution
lol none of the races are good or evil, both just fighting for diffrent things. the orcs and trolls, just defend their homeland from the humnas, Taurens just want to be with nature, and the undead want to be free from the scourge.
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel