Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Any news yaster?

JimmyJumble wrote:

There's always seems to be a frosty relationship between SCEE and Zipper regarding SOCOM, unfortunately it seems the only people who are affected are European SOCOM fans.

:/

It looks like its only Sony's fault, probably part of their "welcome back" package, very nice way to show how they care about customer.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 41 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I am very dissapoint. 45 quid on release I paid , also a ps+ user and I still dont have content which came on the disc!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 41 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It's funny, we don't even have the Mortal Kombat DLC yet either, and the Usa got that LAST TUESDAY.

I'm begging to wonder why I even bother with playstation sometimes, every game I play on this can be played on the PC/360 (except Uncharted which I love and SOCOM of course) , both of which I already own and are gathering dust mainly for the time being, get your heads out your arse's Sony.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 41 (230 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Still trying to lock down a firm date for PS Plus on these items, I'll update you once I hear confirmation.  But remember that they will still be a part of SOCOM Pro across all territories eventually.

Bear in mind that in Europe you will not have to pay for SOCOM Pro

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 41 (201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yaster wrote:

Still trying to lock down a firm date for PS Plus on these items, I'll update you once I hear confirmation.  But remember that they will still be a part of SOCOM Pro across all territories eventually.

Would be great to get map and shotgun with pro DLC and see abandoned in with other map rotations.

1/ Normal medley

2/ Abandoned medley

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 41 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yaster

zpr_DunhamSmash Community Manager

Is waiting on EU?

Still waiting to hear back from those guys to see if they'll be ready too. It's almost midnight over there, so it might be a bit.

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4-General-Discussion/SOCOM-Pro-Assault-Pack-is-out-NOW/td-p/1962298...

Scroll down post 17........We need all this DLC its not how it should be, we has customers shouldn't have to keep asking for fair play. Should we?

Case: Corsair Carbide 500r/MB: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3/CPU: i5 2500k/GPU: XFX HD7950 DD/Cooling: Corsair H80/Ram: Kingston HyperX 8GB/PSU: Corsair HX850w / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar DS/Corsair Vengeance 1500
Steam-shankly1985 - Psn-shankly1985
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 41 (167 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yaster US doesnt pay for pro either if the game is bought new.

Also pro is not needed for the new map pack and you can get abandoned without pro as ps+ is free to everyone.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 41 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Socom Pro Assault Pack is available for US yesterday in the Weekly Playstation Store Update , maybe today for PAL territories :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 41 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I want the new map pack :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 41 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yaster wrote:

Yes, it feels great to have no content for free.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 41 (126 Views)