Level 3

Re: I got Socom Early

if they don't dispatch today no coz they deliver 2nd class and that takes at least 2 days
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 74 (1,064 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i got my copy of socom (incl. headset) this morning from shopto. havn't played it yet tbh im not that bothered about the game im more intersted in the headset lol. i'll try the game out later after the headset has charged
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 74 (1,053 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ive ordered from shopto, i so hope mine comes today to
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 74 (1,037 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

trubadman wrote:

I thought i'd make this thread for anyone who gets the game in the next few days, just so we have a mini-community of players who can enjoy gaming online together.  So when you get your game, post your name!! (PSN)

It would also be helpful to tell which website you pre-ordered the game from so that we can see who the best supplier of early games is and to help us choose who to pre-order from in the future.

I'm sure most ppl understood that you meant the UK pre-orders, the thing is that there has been an active SOCOM Community from this forums since SOCOM was release back in 2008. So you kinda missed that boat..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 74 (1,023 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

solidPiG wrote:

trubadman wrote:

I thought i'd make this thread for anyone who gets the game in the next few days, just so we have a mini-community of players who can enjoy gaming online together.  So when you get your game, post your name!! (PSN)

It would also be helpful to tell which website you pre-ordered the game from so that we can see who the best supplier of early games is and to help us choose who to pre-order from in the future.

I'm sure most ppl understood that you meant the UK pre-orders, the thing is that there has been an active SOCOM Community from this forums since SOCOM was release back in 2008. So you kinda missed that boat..

I think the guy is just wanting to meet like minded players that havent been playing the game for months and just going to kill him over and over.

PSN: SlickShoes
Steam: Skiiba
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 74 (1,012 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ok, just got it now.

shopto.net btw

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 74 (1,008 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

post has arrived... no SOCOM :smileysad: although GAME says it was sent special delivery so it may arrive a bit later...

JUST PLAY IT!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 74 (973 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I got it 6 months early and am still a noob at it.

PS4 best console ever! Deep Down Exclusive, Drive Club Exclusive, Planetside 2 PS4/PC Exclusive YEAR OF THE PS4!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 74 (961 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

how comes u got it early u from britain right ???
[url=http://uk.playstation.com/psn/profile/KP-NUT5-18/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/KP-NUT5-18.jpg[/img] [/url]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 74 (957 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

just got mine
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 74 (954 Views)
0 Kudos