Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Socom Forumers General Chat

i would of done mate, but my internet is playing up at home, hopefully the technician will bring a fix today =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
0 Kudos
Message 631 of 644 (527 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

seems alot of ppl still play socom cf on here lol, just got my ps3 today with skyrim, also bought socom 4.

Liked the look at cf but heard it was full of cheaters so i left it, can get it from a mate if there was plenty of ppl who play together.
0 Kudos
Message 632 of 644 (517 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hey guys, anyone know why the confrontation leaderboards and stat info arn't available..???

0 Kudos
Message 633 of 644 (478 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

andrewatalopag wrote:

hey guys, anyone know why the confrontation leaderboards and stat info arn't available..???

im guessing its beacuse who ever maintained that part of the database has just stopped doing it for what ever reason....

I think it has been like this for the last couple of months.

0 Kudos
Message 634 of 644 (461 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Any Socomers about? (Confrontation)

:smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 635 of 644 (401 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

even with GRFS, BF3, FIFA12 i still cannot stay away from socom confrontation - am i sad? lol :Stupid:

0 Kudos
Message 636 of 644 (389 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Am thinking about getting into Confrontation again too, I keep buying games to try and get that Socom feeling but none have lived up to expectations, Only playing Con makes me happy this generation. Do a lot still play Con? Is it still full of hackers?
0 Kudos
Message 637 of 644 (384 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Well i still know a few guys who are still playing!

There is the odd hacker, but they have become more rare than before....

I agree with you on the Socom feeling, GRFS kinda cuts it but not in the same way Confrontation does, and as much as i liked Socom 4 it just wasnt Socom at all.... it was definately a 3rd person MAG in the way the mechanics felt to me!

If you want a Socom buddy or just a buddy in general feel free to add me up =D

0 Kudos
Message 638 of 644 (382 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

ive been on CON for about 2 years now, yes there are less hackers, there still are game issues but overall i still love the gameplay, the friends the team work and the basic feel of the classic socom.. we still got room in our 200+ clan.. lol.. we ride hard everyday between 5pm EST till we fall asleep.. have a peek for any   ATK, BTK, STK, GTK, FTK, DTK, RTK AND ITK... JUST LET US KNOW WERE YOU HEARD IT FROM AND FROM WHO... LOL

0 Kudos
Message 639 of 644 (300 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

andrewatalopag wrote:

we ride hard

Ooo, suit you sir. :smileysurprised:

Join me in EVE Online by signing up for an exclusive 21-day trial. Click here to get started
0 Kudos
Message 640 of 644 (278 Views)
0 Kudos