Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: TNW BARRACKS

The Night Watchmen Promo! 

Congratulations to Sawback and SilentAssassin on their Promotion to CO-Leader in TNW

Also, Would like to thank the Socom Community on here over the past few weeks/Months for visiting us over at www.TheNightWatchmen.com and having many good nights of Gaming on Socom: Confrontation! 

With the continued support, Don't forget to keep checking our site for all the latest, News + discussions going on evolving around Socom 4! 

That includes, Every single drop of news about the upcoming BETA and obviously the full game! 

We hope to see you all on the Battlefield in SOCOM 4!

Thank you! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Corresponding with today's news on the Beta, We, TNW are still very much playing Socom Confrontation so if you are about, Looking for good clean games, and looking for some decent banter (And accidental teamkills *Looks at yidio*).... Do NOT hesitate to jump in our room/game! Mostly found in EU English under ''TNW Brothel/TNW Barracks''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks,

Lewis

TNW Forum Moderator

www.TheNightWatchmen.com 

Stay Dench or Get Frimponged!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 741 of 768 (387 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

My account is knackered every trophy ive earned is showing 0% in my stats, and the ones to unlock there stats are staying the same :smileysad: . Every time im starting socom it fails i have to delete saved data just to play it. Might have to use my psn plus account to see if that works ? Congrats to silent and sawbie aswell on there promotion :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 742 of 768 (357 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Cheers lads onwards and upwards for TNW.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 743 of 768 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Congrats lads!! Sawby, what is it with Panda's??
http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/funkshuii/null-1.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 744 of 768 (321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Congrats lads :smileyhappy: (yes im lurking these forums)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 745 of 768 (290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

funkshui wrote:
Congrats lads!! Sawby, what is it with Panda's??

HE SPEAKS!!!  Where the hell have you been Funk?  GET BACK TO YOUR DRIVING GAMES!!!  :Argh:

:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 746 of 768 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Alright Shij, how are you mate? been busy with new job not been on MSN either although I did send you a message the other day and you went offline! :smileysad: lol GT5 was a stop gap for Socom 4, kind of, getting very excited about it now! Love the sound of the co-op, and it looks great from the videos I've seen!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 747 of 768 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

funkshui wrote:
GT5 was a stop gap for Socom 4, kind of, getting very excited about it now! 

You sure about that funkshui? :xEvil:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 748 of 768 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Lol Well kind of! Playstation for me has always been about two games Socom and GT5, everything else has been one big happy bonus!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 749 of 768 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hi peeps were putting a room up tonight in eu english it will be passworded but i wont put pw on here if u want to join pm me on psn and i'll give u pw it's to stop cheats and idiots from joining and ruining the evening if ur up for it room be up @ 9pm cheers Yidio

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 750 of 768 (191 Views)
0 Kudos