[EN] Archive

SOCOM HQ

SOCOM HQ

Re: TNW BARRACKS

Hi folks,

Please do not post any footage or links to the SOCOM beta until after the game has been released.

Cheers,

SuperFastZombie

Please use plain text.
Message 761 of 768 (447 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

would just like to say on behalf of all TNW that the footage that appeared on youtube was recorded by the other team and with out any of our members knowledge. i had just gone off but the members of TNW in the video were not happy to see it appear anywhere as we all know the rules of the closed beta.(unlike our opponents)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 762 of 768 (406 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

o_IceAssassiN_o wrote:

would just like to say on behalf of all TNW that the footage that appeared on youtube was recorded by the other team and with out any of our members knowledge. I had just gone off but the members of TNW in the video were not happy to see it appear anywhere as we all know the rules of the closed beta.(unlike our opponents)

My bad guys sorry  :Stupid:  I didn't think it was wrong for me to post as I've not signed any NDA and more importantly it was the other clan that filmed it.

Also it wasn't the first video posted on this forum about the beta, so when that wasn't removed I thought it was ok to post.

Again my sincere apologies for any embarrassment caused as it was unintentional

Please use plain text.
Message 763 of 768 (394 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

Just to pick up on Ice's point....

TNW - The Night Watchmen  was no way involved in the making of the video or aware of the recording!

ALL Sony EU BETA Testers in The Night Watchmen are fully aware of the NDA and has no intention of releasing Videos/Pictures/Opinions on these or any other Forums.

If anybody, or any Clan wants to contact us directly, Please Head over to www.TheNightWatchmen.com 

Thanks,

Lewis

The Night Watchmen

Stay Dench or Get Frimponged!
Please use plain text.
Message 764 of 768 (357 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Cant wait to smack you some more on socom 4.

Please use plain text.
Message 765 of 768 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Any way registration is open? I cant seem to find it :smileyfrustrated:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 766 of 768 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Hello Gents, Good games tonight! Good laugh.
Stay Dench or Get Frimponged!
Please use plain text.
Message 767 of 768 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

hi guys long time no see, hows everyone doing are you all enjoying socom 4 ??
Please use plain text.
Message 768 of 768 (138 Views)
0 Kudos