Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Accepted Solution

Vote socom 2 HD.

52 Replies 1,940 Views Created 14-03-2011

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/socom-ii-hd/

We must vote for socom 2 hd NOW, if u r a socom fan and want to see a socom back to its former glory then click the link on top of this post, TO VOTE YES SELECTED THE ARROW POINTING UP.

If u don't want to see socom 2 hd back then don't vote,

Socom 4 as you all know is a all new experience which means its not going to be the socom you r expect, I hope I'm wrong but I'm probably not.

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions
Beta Tester
/16

I_SCAR_I

• Beta Tester
89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
I_SCAR_I
Accepted Solution

I used to be in Slicks camp, but after seeing SOCOM 4 and the direction they have taken, I would actually like to see this happen now. So I voted a few weeks ago.

Not saying S4 will be bad, but it's going to be different. Classic mode or no Classic mode.

There's also nothing wrong with liking both S4 and wanting a S2 HD remake. 

Vote it up! :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: Vote socom 2 HD.

All Replies
/16

RamonNL

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RamonNL
Accepted Solution

I have to give this my vote, that game was the game I enjoyed the most of all games I played online. Even with all its problems.

0 Kudos

/16

D-from-Oxford

77%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
D-from-Oxford
Accepted Solution

[bump] now 14,026 votes! (votes for = 11,360) keep voting guys! bring back SOCOM II !!!

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/socom-ii-hd/

VOTE FOR SOCOM II HD and spread the word once again.

0 Kudos

EFR / RCM / GUNFP...

The ultimate gaming group!
/16

helloworld2011

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
helloworld2011
Accepted Solution

yes indeed my fellow socom'er. i never played the socom 1-2-3 (combined assault)

but got the socom 2 in around 2005 around its release time. and socom 3 midd 2006. loved the games, great gameplay. sodd grapics they dont matter. i never played the games online tho. matter fact, not even propperly touched the games since, untill resent. decided to go back on them, and the gameplay is infact, one word, GREAT!

SO...SONY!

MAKE SOCOM 2 HD/SOCOM 3 HD/COMBINED ASSAULT HD. Through PSN, make a HD package bundle or summit!

It would STACK BAGS OF CASH. like a blind robery, but them fools to ignorant to see what was best. some next developer comes touch the game, and CHANGE the ENTIRE CORE GAMEPLAY. why?..

this would stack sufficient money, why not put out summit DECENT on the PSN-STORE?...SOCOM IS A SONY GAME...ONE OF THE BEST SONY GAMES MADE, and not on there?

SHAMEFUL! @SONY/ZIPPER/ANY SOCOM AFFILIATES!!

0 Kudos

/16

WESTIE_UK

83%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WESTIE_UK
Accepted Solution

helloworld2011 wrote:

yes indeed my fellow socom'er. i never played the socom 1-2-3 (combined assault)

but got the socom 2 in around 2005 around its release time. and socom 3 midd 2006. loved the games, great gameplay. sodd grapics they dont matter. i never played the games online tho. matter fact, not even propperly touched the games since, untill resent. decided to go back on them, and the gameplay is infact, one word, GREAT!

SO...SONY!

MAKE SOCOM 2 HD/SOCOM 3 HD/COMBINED ASSAULT HD. Through PSN, make a HD package bundle or summit!

It would STACK BAGS OF CASH. like a blind robery, but them fools to ignorant to see what was best. some next developer comes touch the game, and CHANGE the ENTIRE CORE GAMEPLAY. why?..

this would stack sufficient money, why not put out summit DECENT on the PSN-STORE?...SOCOM IS A SONY GAME...ONE OF THE BEST SONY GAMES MADE, and not on there?

Boom, you tell em sister

0 Kudos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
/16

VINY

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
VINY
Accepted Solution

WESTIE_UK wrote:

helloworld2011 wrote:

SO...SONY!

Boom, you tell em sister

Well said. If only Zipper could admit they screwed up big time with there last sad 3rd person cod game, they could move on and give everyone what they want SOCOM 2
0 Kudos

/16

XxBAYOU_-_GATOR

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
XxBAYOU_-_GATOR
Accepted Solution
http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/socom-ii-hd/   We must vote for socom 2 hd NOW, if u r a socom fan and want to see a socom back to its former glory then click the link on top of this post, TO VOTE YES SELECTED THE ARROW POINTING UP. If u don't want to see socom 2 hd back then don't vote,   Socom 4 as you all know is a all new experience which means its not going to be the socom you r expect, I hope I'm wrong but I'm probably not.
0 Kudos

/16

FINEST

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FINEST
Accepted Solution

They need to make socom 1 HD not 2

0 Kudos

/16

born2destroy

95%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
born2destroy
Accepted Solution

FINEST wrote:

They need to make socom 1 HD not 2

I do not agree SII improved on S1 alot more in the multiplayer aspect. I know the hit detection was slightly off in SII and was laggy (sometimes) but its still the better of the two. However at this moment in time i would have any socom from the ps2 days as it is socom

0 Kudos

/16

FINEST

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FINEST
Accepted Solution
Slightly off hit detection was a big deal for me then, now i guess i would take it but i agree with you now i would take any i just liked S1 out of all of them
0 Kudos

/16

Alptruams

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Alptruams
Accepted Solution

SOCOM II HD will be our only hope for a true SOCOM game. Otherwise, SOCOM would be dead.

0 Kudos

/16

Newbold

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Newbold
Accepted Solution

I hope they make this.... Counterstrike and the first tony hawk pro skater remakes are a perfect example of how they shoud do it!

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel