New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
The lag is shocking since the party sys, come on Zipper pull your finger out, did anyone at Zipper actually field test this patch. SLANT SIX doesn't seem as incompetent any more lol
It's not just the party system that needs fixing but other more serious issues.
1. Icons blinking when an objective is being captured needs to be removed.
2. Patch it so everybody only has one grenade, all you hear is explosions at start of a round.
3. Change the rotation on the maps and make all maps available. Sick of playing the same 2-3 maps over and over!
Its still playing up then?
I cant stand things that dont work, with two exceptions.
My cat ELMO and Socom Confrontation!!!
PEOPLES FIX IT PLEASE!!! LOL :Lol:
I heard a rumour that there's going to be a world torment to promote some new maps lets wait and see:Winner:
This patch is still a work in progress, so not everything that will hopefully make it in when it's done is included here (and I'm not going to call out each of the minute bug fixes), but we wanted to give everyone some idea of the bigger things to expect from 1.05:
There have also been lots of bug fixes to the party system, clan system, UI in general and between-round transitions (i.e. less crashes).
Also, a big item that's currently under investigation is the number of headshots in the game. We all know that there are too many, so the team is looking at how we might be able to counter that for the patch. It's not an issue with the size of the hitbox (that's been checked over and over), so it's not a simple fix, and any changes to the damage system in general could have adverse effects on other parts of the game if not handled carefully. So, as mentioned, that's a big TBD on if and how it would be changed, but it's certainly being looked at and will be dealt with if possible.
The ETA on the patch is currently mid- to late-September.
That's about all the info that we have for the moment. We'll do our best to answer any questions that we can, though what you see just about covers what we know over here.
They've sorted the overlay prob but I still get DC'd now and then :smileymad: . p.s nice to have you back Jedi:Thumbs:
I'll be happy when:
1) This game stops freezing my PS3. It happens far too often, and only in multiplayer.
2) The killfeed shows the correct names of the killed and killers (I even had a suicide credited to someone else!). Although I found it funny when I killed a teammate by accident and someone else got the blame!
3) I can take cover without committing suicide! This is just ridiculous.
Please Zipper, sort these 3 things out!
Patch is coming out on Wednesday as confirmed by Chris Roper over at socom.com. Im guessing that will be Wednesday morning for us and then the americans will get it as they wake up which will be the evening for us.
Website ©2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info