It's not just the party system that needs fixing but other more serious issues.
1. Icons blinking when an objective is being captured needs to be removed.
2. Patch it so everybody only has one grenade, all you hear is explosions at start of a round.
3. Change the rotation on the maps and make all maps available. Sick of playing the same 2-3 maps over and over!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
This patch is still a work in progress, so not everything that will hopefully make it in when it's done is included here (and I'm not going to call out each of the minute bug fixes), but we wanted to give everyone some idea of the bigger things to expect from 1.05:
- Party leader may now optionally allow other party members to invite other players into the party
- Classic mode mic system changed to be open
- Knife swipe exploit fixed (the knife no longer silences footsteps)
- SMG accuracy reduced over distance - tuned for up-close battles rather than long-distance kills
- Fixed Classic Bomb Squad double round win bug
- Fixed grenade launcher bug where firing over cover or at long distances could kill you
- Firing mechanic changes introduced in 1.04 have been rolled back (tapping to fire is now more accurate again)
- Several level collision issues fixed
- Games queues will be able to be adjusted much more easily and quickly (i.e. we'll be refreshing the queues right after launch)
There have also been lots of bug fixes to the party system, clan system, UI in general and between-round transitions (i.e. less crashes).
Also, a big item that's currently under investigation is the number of headshots in the game. We all know that there are too many, so the team is looking at how we might be able to counter that for the patch. It's not an issue with the size of the hitbox (that's been checked over and over), so it's not a simple fix, and any changes to the damage system in general could have adverse effects on other parts of the game if not handled carefully. So, as mentioned, that's a big TBD on if and how it would be changed, but it's certainly being looked at and will be dealt with if possible.
The ETA on the patch is currently mid- to late-September.
That's about all the info that we have for the moment. We'll do our best to answer any questions that we can, though what you see just about covers what we know over here.
Can they look a why you crash out when in party mode sometime. It happen in the bigger rooms most of the time
Any news or more maps