01 Jan 2012
Playstation Staff

socom confrontation

14 Replies 417 Views Created 01-01-2012

hi all stopped playing socom con for about 9 months,but was board of pc games so i loaded socom up last week and i forgot how good it is,there is no game like it, but a was peed off to find they dont update your stats on the game only online,stuiped iam stuck on lev 1 when iam a 41 grrr sort it out please.....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15 (417 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: socom confrontation

I know what you mean bud havent played it for ages my stats are the same I have some trophys for it but not on the game i dont lol. Might give it a try tonight and c if stats will update hopefully they will.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15 (391 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

yea same here! you cant beat socom games!! apparently they stopped the stats because of all the cheaters!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15 (389 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

aw hope not :smileysad: still its a good game if you play with friends or in a clan. Il have to find both lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15 (388 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

everyone get on, do not play in eu english as that is smiffy14 & Mitchel_-B's server, you will get frozen. also stay out of us west 4 at around 7pm, GMT time as this is when smiffy14 & Mitchel_-B carry out their own type of maintenece on socom. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (377 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

sad tbh... yup great game much better than $hitcom4 ... shame slant 6 gave up on it or didnt do a confrontation 2 as that would have prob been near perfection and made 2012 & 2013 pretty sweet.

Photobucket

click here to visit us at www.insaneKillerz.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15 (363 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Do Something about it, Sony/ Slant six are breaking trading standards with this *****!!
Call them or ***** in a box and mail it to them!!!

All info on this link

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/SOCOM-HQ/Call-Slant-6-1-604-637-9800/td-p/14635703
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15 (351 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Same as that i just started playing again after 12 months of Battlefield Bad Company i recently bought BF3 too which is good too i think Dice should take some ideas for the mic situation in Socom Confrontation and the organise rooms like it too . ... stilll cant believe what Confrontation scored in the ratings by PSN and other Media. its a top class Shooter ........

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (342 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Cannot get into game now been 24 hrs any help please

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

BEERKILLER_666 wrote:

hi all stopped playing socom con for about 9 months,but was board of pc games so i loaded socom up last week and i forgot how good it is,there is no game like it, but a was peed off to find they dont update your stats on the game only online,stuiped iam stuck on lev 1 when iam a 41 grrr sort it out please.....

I dont know if its the same problem but when i sed to play it  and say ranked up to level 21 etc when i didnt play for awhile when i came back on i was 0 again i had to play for quite a few games and a couple of days later it returned. It may not be the same but owell

DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15 (262 Views)
0 Kudos