Level 1

Re: **How to Report a Player**

this is the socom section fggt.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (816 Views)

Reporting Player: [OPP]Head22Hunter ***** player team kills and uses racial comments that are pretty darn bad - proof is in his profile on Socom Confrontation Under Fireteam qoute (negerr haters).  Foul mouthed and little kids are hearing this.  Please help clean up this game get him out.  Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (750 Views)
Level 1

JUST WORDS!!!!!!!!!!

Bertrand Russell 1872-1970: "Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (740 Views)

my name is STRIK3FORCE141 and the person that i am reporting is cooldeath666 he hacked messi of me and i would like him back

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (699 Views)

I would like to report the username:  flakezz

I played him on FIFA 11 and he chose to use macclesfield who are a 1star team, his stats were all of macclesfields, so i thought no worries, but when the game started he had made up players and stupidly fast players. my user name is Dorian0505 and i played this guy on the 16th april 2011. Please do something about this guy, i've checked his recent results and he has gone the same team every time! Please Please, there are so many hacking people it's unreal.

Thank you very much

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (599 Views)

im reporting Josh13711

I encourage you to read the messages he sent to my 9yr old nephew while he was playing. He sends my psn named Legal13uds random messages just saying "***** you" "***** u". This is not acceptable and id like action to be takin. His PSN is Josh13711

The post link at the very top does not work so this is why im posting here.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (589 Views)
Level 1

Re: im reporting Josh13711

[ Edited ]

Just block them and i'm fairly sure the game is age rated and a 9 year old shouldn't be playing it.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (583 Views)

im reporting djfroggy3

I try to be nice to him and respect him but when I'm not with him in a chat he spams me invite after invite over and over again. He also says ***** over and over again when I don't join him or talk to him. I tried to tell him to stop but he wouldn't stop and got SUPER ***** and cussed me out. I wanted to delete him but he has my account info and would steal my account (he has my account info due to hacking). I need to report or just receive input from you guys. Any advice? Or should I just report him?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (505 Views)
Level 6

Re: im reporting djfroggy3

I call shenanigans. He has your account info because you gameshared. Admit it.

Why don't you simply change your password so he can't hijack your account?
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (498 Views)

Player xMeechie_Ruffinx  has 39845888 kills and head shots on blackops 2 needs banned for cheating we as gamers have had enough of people like this . i myself am tired of it a ps3 is 300.00 and 60 a pop for games now its no fun playing these games due to the cheaters. please help us...

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 32 (371 Views)