92%
05 Rank
Progress

**How to Report a Player**

31 Replies 4,742 Views Created 15-05-2009
15 May 2009
By deserteaglezx

Hello, All- 

I wanted to address the issue of players who glitch, rank up or are abusive. As you may have noticed by now, a number of players have already been banned and had their stats wiped. There are a lot more under investigation and I am sure there will be more bans coming. 

We appreciate your help with this matter. We have a forum ID set up for you to report cheaters and/or abusive players. You may remember this from the old forums but I will repost all of the information here again: 

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/view_profile?user.id=1589215

Please use this profile to only report cheaters, glitchers, and abusive players.
Provide their exact player name
Provide your player name
Report exactly what was said to you if it is harassment being reported
Give as much detail as possible IE: What, when, where, who, and how
If an exploit is found,  please provide as much detail as possible on how it is performed

Each PM received will be read and researched.

Please do not use this profile to complain about the game, add suggestions for future titles, or ask questions / status update on a message sent.

There will be no responses to PM's submitted. And please note that a report does not immediately mean a ban for the reported player. But they will be investigated and if enough proof is found, appropriate action will be taken.
 Thank you very much for your support and concern in these matters.

Cindy.

LABELS:
^ The above post is my signature ^
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

waster3704

21%
02 Rank
Progress
waster3704
Accepted Solution

Reporting Player: [OPP]Head22Hunter ***** player team kills and uses racial comments that are pretty darn bad - proof is in his profile on Socom Confrontation Under Fireteam qoute (negerr haters).  Foul mouthed and little kids are hearing this.  Please help clean up this game get him out.  Thanks

Re: **How to Report a Player**

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WSBK

60%
02 Rank
Progress
WSBK
Accepted Solution

JUST WORDS!!!!!!!!!!

Bertrand Russell 1872-1970: "Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

STRIK3FORCE141

22%
02 Rank
Progress
STRIK3FORCE141
Accepted Solution

my name is STRIK3FORCE141 and the person that i am reporting is cooldeath666 he hacked messi of me and i would like him back

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dorian0505

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Dorian0505
Accepted Solution

I would like to report the username:  flakezz

I played him on FIFA 11 and he chose to use macclesfield who are a 1star team, his stats were all of macclesfields, so i thought no worries, but when the game started he had made up players and stupidly fast players. my user name is Dorian0505 and i played this guy on the 16th april 2011. Please do something about this guy, i've checked his recent results and he has gone the same team every time! Please Please, there are so many hacking people it's unreal.

Thank you very much

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LegaL13uds

21%
02 Rank
Progress
LegaL13uds
Accepted Solution

I encourage you to read the messages he sent to my 9yr old nephew while he was playing. He sends my psn named Legal13uds random messages just saying "***** you" "***** u". This is not acceptable and id like action to be takin. His PSN is Josh13711

The post link at the very top does not work so this is why im posting here.

im reporting Josh13711

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xDASHx

60%
02 Rank
Progress
xDASHx
Accepted Solution

Just block them and i'm fairly sure the game is age rated and a 9 year old shouldn't be playing it.

Re: im reporting Josh13711

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
23%
02 Rank
Progress
RavenAvenger0491
Accepted Solution

I try to be nice to him and respect him but when I'm not with him in a chat he spams me invite after invite over and over again. He also says ***** over and over again when I don't join him or talk to him. I tried to tell him to stop but he wouldn't stop and got SUPER ***** and cussed me out. I wanted to delete him but he has my account info and would steal my account (he has my account info due to hacking). I need to report or just receive input from you guys. Any advice? Or should I just report him?

im reporting djfroggy3

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Renze

• Award Winner
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Renze
Accepted Solution
I call shenanigans. He has your account info because you gameshared. Admit it.

Why don't you simply change your password so he can't hijack your account?

Re: im reporting djfroggy3

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
INMATE_N_K-C-D-C
Accepted Solution

Player xMeechie_Ruffinx  has 39845888 kills and head shots on blackops 2 needs banned for cheating we as gamers have had enough of people like this . i myself am tired of it a ps3 is 300.00 and 60 a pop for games now its no fun playing these games due to the cheaters. please help us...

Thanks

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

killforyourmama

22%
02 Rank
Progress
killforyourmama
Accepted Solution

i would like to report this player SICK_STRING  he is cheating on THE LAST OF US  he runs around the maps getting shout and cant die! only by shiv! armor wont fall off no matter how many time you shoot him. i have met a lot of cheaters but this one takes the cake! PLEASE HELP ME! reemove this person from distroying this game. thanks for your time Keith J

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

killforyourmama

22%
02 Rank
Progress
killforyourmama
Accepted Solution
Please look at FALL_OUT_BOYE_ for cheating on The Last Of Us thanks for all the help!

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel