15 May 2009
By: deserteaglezx Award Winner 3,693 Posts
Level 3

**How to Report a Player**

31 Replies 4,215 Views Created 15-05-2009

Hello, All- 

I wanted to address the issue of players who glitch, rank up or are abusive. As you may have noticed by now, a number of players have already been banned and had their stats wiped. There are a lot more under investigation and I am sure there will be more bans coming. 

We appreciate your help with this matter. We have a forum ID set up for you to report cheaters and/or abusive players. You may remember this from the old forums but I will repost all of the information here again: 

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/view_profile?user.id=1589215

Please use this profile to only report cheaters, glitchers, and abusive players.
Provide their exact player name
Provide your player name
Report exactly what was said to you if it is harassment being reported
Give as much detail as possible IE: What, when, where, who, and how
If an exploit is found,  please provide as much detail as possible on how it is performed

Each PM received will be read and researched.

Please do not use this profile to complain about the game, add suggestions for future titles, or ask questions / status update on a message sent.

There will be no responses to PM's submitted. And please note that a report does not immediately mean a ban for the reported player. But they will be investigated and if enough proof is found, appropriate action will be taken.
 Thank you very much for your support and concern in these matters.

Cindy.

^ The above post is my signature ^
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (4,215 Views)
Level 3

Re: **How to Report a Player**

It would be so much easyer if they had a Option to report a player in game
SPT's Girly Gamer - Aussie Girl Gamer's Unite

Yes I'm A Girl, No I Don't Wanna Flirt With You
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (4,198 Views)
Level 1

i find when a game has ingame reporting mods etc dont do as much because they get swamped with as many fake reports as they do real ones. This way it takes abit more effort if you wish to report someone and if you feel that strongly about someone then thats fine.
If life is a game what rank would you be http://www.gameoverclan.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (4,183 Views)

I found this player playing in a respawn game on the crossroads map. He was killing to through walls, didn't matter where in the map i was. He/ or she, was using all kinds of guns, even the DE.50.

The players name was SrSmokeALot91 and the clan tag was HOS.

Please take action. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (3,897 Views)
Level 1

I have just reported myself! Someone had to do it.  Cheers Whispy!!!!!

Bertrand Russell 1872-1970: "Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (3,864 Views)

Re: WOW

the whole FMJ clan freakn glitched the whole game in entrapment elimination. and they were talking so much crap. they are a bunch of rankups and cheaters and they need to suffer. Portento1992 is one of their members

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (3,297 Views)
Level 5

I'd like to reprort SNlFFMYLOVEPUFF he's a tool.
Lol
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (3,192 Views)
Level 1

HAVE A WIFF!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Bertrand Russell 1872-1970: "Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (3,188 Views)

i want to report a very very abusive player named ..........''I_AM_AUSSIE ''  HIS  other names as well  like ........WARRANT-SERVED ....this guy just comes into room just to team kill and abuse players he will use every swear in the book and he never once just plays the game ... he alway says sony cant stop him so please help the socom world out thank you very much

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (2,753 Views)
Level 1

Are you Australian or American?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (2,751 Views)