10 Jul 2011

Playstation Staff

Should i buy socom 4?

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 560 Views edited 10-07-2011

Hey i'm looking to buy socom 4 as i have played every single socom game on ps2 & ps3.

Should i buy it?

Is it worth it?

I've been reading around the forums and i but mixed views. Some people say the game is trash but others say it is awesome so i don't know what to beleive.

Are there any problems that are occuring right now? I.e. Disgusting Matchmaking (Kz3 lol)

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (560 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Should i buy socom 4?

hotspur42 wrote:

Hey i'm looking to buy socom 4 as i have played every single socom game on ps2 & ps3.

Should i buy it?

Is it worth it?

I've been reading around the forums and i but mixed views. Some people say the game is trash but others say it is awesome so i don't know what to beleive.

Are there any problems that are occuring right now? I.e. Disgusting Matchmaking (Kz3 lol)

Thanks.

This game is bad. You better off buying the PSP SOCOMS lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (554 Views)

Playstation Staff

Why is it bad?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (550 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

it isn't a socom game. It's a 3rd person cod. A bad 3rd person cod.

if you liked socom 3 and the one after that you might still like socom 4 though (because you're obviously insane). If you liked s1, s2 and even confrontation you should hate this. No offence to axe who likes this game for a reason I'm yet to understand.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (536 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I wouldn't bother, with all the problems it's got the main one is NO ONE is playing it anymore. you search for a game for 30 minutes at the moment and you'll be lucky to get a game. It has absolutely zero of what actually made Socom such a great tiltle. The lobby system is worst in history and they took way to long to add party mode so everyone left. they co-op isn't to bad but this is not a Socom game at all.
Go the Tura.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (534 Views)