04 Sep 2011
By SC7639

Playstation Staff

Add ons Dance and Guitar in Next Gen

2 Replies 305 Views Created 04-09-2011

Hi, i have SingStar Next Gen and have downloaded Lady GaGa - Bad Romance and the Dance add on. I have a Playstation Move and i can't work out how to use the Dance add on, on the song and also i have downloaded Fall Out Boy - Thnx Fr The Mmrs and the Guitar add on and again i can't work out how to use it on Next Gen even though i have my Guitar Hero, Guitar Plugged in.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (305 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Add ons Dance and Guitar in Next Gen

I just found out you have to download the dance-addon from the extras section in the singstore.

There should be something somewhere that makes that obvious on the website forum or even when you download the song add-ons from the store it should tell you "you need to also download the add-on from the extra's page" or something like that. Can there be something somewhere that tells you that.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Add ons Dance and Guitar in Next Gen

SC7639 wrote:

There should be something somewhere that makes that obvious on the website forum or even when you download the song add-ons from the store it should tell you "you need to also download the add-on from the extra's page" or something like that. Can there be something somewhere that tells you that.

I'm pretty sure it does tell you that on thescrolling bit on the left of the description in the store.

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)
0 Kudos