Level 3

Voodoo341

Re: Feedback on the Singstar XMB icon

SuperUnknown79 wrote:
I think if it was popular the blog post announcement would have had people posting as such. The plus content posts and updates generally have positive comments. Though out of 1500+ posts I saw none saying they were buying songs.

My point is I think we know this has lost money and has been a massive failure, which is probably part of the reason the US (with a bigger customer base) didn't put it on the xmb as well.

The stupid thing about it though is SCEE has seriously damaged any hope Sony has of reviving Singstar as a brand. Singstar is now associated with SCEE's poor customer service and incompetence. 

Please use plain text.

Level 1

Rwynhofficaws

I would like to add myself to the list of people who dislike this icon / it's placement. I would not mind if we were given the option to remove it or move it to another spot on the xmb.

I know this post is incredibly late to the game so it may seem I am going off topic but I'm not trying to :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

Level 5

MikLSP

Not at all, that is exactly the topic so thanks for your feedback :-)
Please use plain text.

tybergene

[ Edited ]

Please use plain text.

tybergene

I´ve got the same, even with the 4.31 update installed. Can someone advise on this please?
Please use plain text.

Level 2

Kaden101

There's nothing you can do about it. Sucks, but that's the way it is until SCEE decide to care about their customers wishes.

Please use plain text.

Level 3

jack-the-boxer

I would like to add my name to those who dislike this singstar casual junk on the xmb. Sony if you want to chase the casual market next-gen prepare to lose. Focus on making great games, not this garbage.

Please use plain text.

Level 3

lowrider007

wow so this has still not been addressed then?

We're actually stuck with a forced 'static' advertisment on the XMB?

I'm lost for words seriously.

Please use plain text.

Skyl1n3

Goddamit Sony just get this sh*t off the XMB!! Just look at how many people have purchased anything Singstar related over the past few months and you'll see it's dismal so rather than shove the sh*t brand down our throats, how about you just let it die quietly, now of it was an icon for Call of Duty perhaps I'd be more inclined on letting it stay, but Singstar... NO-ONE LIKES IT OR GIVES A CRAP ABOUT IT!! GET THAT STUPID ***** NINA TO REMOVE IT NOW!!!
Please use plain text.

AdamKStock

you can add my name to this , im normally a pc gamer but i was convinced into getting a ps3 .... crap like this is why pcs are better on literally every level

Please use plain text.