SingStar

SingStar

Level 3

dazman5000
Accepted Solution

Software update problems

[ Edited ]

Two big problems I've noticed with the new update:

1. Selecting 'Quit game' fromthe XMB while in Singstar viewer now crashes the PS3, not sure if this happens with the discs

2. Facebook features aren't accessible with a sub-account: This was bound to happen, but it'sstill incredibly annoying. I don't want to just give up my username and make a master account, I've about 80,000 views on Singstar with this username *****!

Please use plain text.

Level 2

Raingmc

Re: Software update version 5.12 problems

I ordered 3 things from the singstore (2 songs and one guitar add on).. they show up in both my entitlements and my transaction history... but the singstore wont recognize them as ones i have bought... so i cant download them

My User ID is: raingmc

Order Number 2486285792

Date/Time Purchased 08/03/2011 @ 01:52 PM

The Script: We Cry

Adele - Chasing Pavements - With guitar add on

Ryan

Please use plain text.
Beta Tester
Mulletino

[ Edited ]

I've not experienced any crashes when exiting the Viewer from the XMB.

The update does seem to have made the Viewer menus work faster now though, especially accessing online content.

Raingmc - are you trying to download them in the Viewer or from disc?

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Please use plain text.

Nehlai

[ Edited ]

I have a similar problem. I just bought several songs from SingStore, paid them and pressed to download them right away, but they vanished somewhere and they won't even show in transaction history. I got the confirmation email listing the songs I bought tho.

Edit: Was using disc also

Please use plain text.

Level 2

Raingmc

i tried it with the discs

Please use plain text.

Roenbaeck

I also ordered and paid for four songs. Got the receipt and obviously paid for the songs, but there's no way to download them. Who should we mail our order numbers to in order to get this sorted out?

Please use plain text.

The_Maxx-013

Ditto, I got the exact same thing last night. The update loaded, an i purchased some songs, but they do not display in my purchase history, and i can't download them!

Please use plain text.

Drake2k9

Same here ... purchased but i cant download them ... my Errorode is: DL14 H403

Hotline just telling me i need to wait ... Mail to Support isnt beeing awnsered till now ... so this will be my last purchasement and the last singstar ive bought ...

Cant be that you pay for something you cant use at least! ... and there isnt any information you get or any massage from official side!

Worst support ive ever seen!
Please use plain text.
Beta Tester
RabidWalker

Drake2k9 wrote:
Same here ... purchased but i cant download them ... my Errorode is: DL14 H403

Hotline just telling me i need to wait ... Mail to Support isnt beeing awnsered till now ... so this will be my last purchasement and the last singstar ive bought ...

Cant be that you pay for something you cant use at least! ... and there isnt any information you get or any massage from official side!

Worst support ive ever seen!

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry you have encountered these issues with your downloaded songs. I will have a look into this for you and update when I have more information.

Rabid

Please use plain text.

penguinstare

I have had the same problem - got the email confirming my order (order number 2488055861). None of the tracks I bought have been downloaded and they don't even appear in my purchase history.

I can't find any contact form for support or a phone number, which I think is shocking customer service. I've seen other posters mention a hotline, but it should be much easier to find. All I can do is hope someone who can fix this sees this post.

Please use plain text.