Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Soozibags WIN CRYSTAL MICS CONTEST!!!

[ Edited ]

With all due respect TLG. The Crystal Mics competition was all about creating the most entertaining video, at least that's what the competition terms & conditions told us.

If Singstar was only about singing, it would be called 'Sing' or perhaps 'karaoke'. The game is as much about entertaining and being a 'star' as it is about singing. Plus, one important fact you did leave out, Soozie is a pretty awesome singer too.

I don't think you need any expert technical knowledge to do what Soozie did for her video. It was entered via the Singstar website as opposed to the Eye Camera method on the game itself, and all you need in order to do that is a camera and a basic editing suite to piece your idea together. Everyone who has a camera has access to such software.

Now admittedly, I fully agree with you about Daz's curtains. They looked pretty  d a m n  good, and he'd obviously put an almost premier league effort into his fastidious tidying of the living room, which at one point brought almost a tear of pride into my eye. Plus the fact that he is undeniably an incredible singer too.

But let's give our Sooz her dues. She created a brilliant little video, and delivered a genuinely entertaining performance. :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by TylerDurden1537 on 29-07-2009 09:52 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17 (1,527 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Well done Soozibags! Well deserved. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17 (1,417 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

That's so cool! Well done Soozibags! How does it feel to know that Bonnie Tyler thinks you're awesome?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17 (1,404 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Congratulations soozi! Brilliant video, very much deserved!! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17 (1,185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

congratulations on the win.  loved the video... are you buzzing about it all or you still waiting to come down from the ceiling?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17 (1,112 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Ever thought about X-factor Soozi ??
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17 (981 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Just wanna add my belated congrats too winning, have seen most of your uploads and they are all very good.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17 (968 Views)
0 Kudos