Level 1

MintedMoose

TrophyHunting, Please Help!

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get a couple of trophies on singstar and I'm hoping some kind people can help me! These are the ones I'm after:

They Really Love Me: Have a media upload rated 4 stars by at least 1000 ratings

SingStar Celebrity: Get a grand total of 8000 views from all your media ever

Pillar of the Community: Receive 200 visits to your Profile page

I would be very grateful to people that help and will also return the favour!

My PSN is mintedmoose

Receive 200 visits to your Profile page
Please use plain text.

Level 1

x80sREWINDx

Re: TrophyHunting, Please Help!

can i just say im so sick of you trophy hunters doing your c4c and i rate u 5* and you know for a fact that they haven,t left you any stars im so not bothered about the trophys but btw i got the THEY REALLY LOVE ME TROPHY on my other account and i didnt have to ask people to rate my vid i just did a fantastic vid and sang very well and then people did give me stars and it was in the hall of fame and thats how you do it folks
Please use plain text.

Level 1

MintedMoose

Re: TrophyHunting, Please Help!

I happily rate anybody that I view and leave a comment, I was just asking for a little help. I'm not like some people on here that have 10's of profiles, hundreds of friends and are on it constantly. I don't feel like there was any need for the hostility in the last comment its not like I'm on here every single day posting the same message.

Please use plain text.

Level 1

x80sREWINDx

Re: Thoroughgoing, Please Help!

No hostility was meant in my post just telling people im sick of trophy hunters asking for ratings for trophies im sick of c4c and rate me back comments when its a singing game ,please comment on my singing , also i was giving you advice on how to get your 'they really love me 'trophey

Please use plain text.

Level 1

tobaldu59

i need this trophy, its my last trophy for the platinum.

Please use plain text.

Level 1

MintedMoose

In which case i apologise for thinking you meant it a different way, its very easy to misread a comment and how it has come across. well since me and my mates are just rubbish i guess i will never get the trophy lol xXx
Please use plain text.

Ami_8_imA

Hi,

I will take a look at your stuff 

It can be hard going with getting the trophys on here as the ratings are quite brutal (i think it's because of people such as the lady in the hall of fame who has loads of accounts etc ... )

I hope I can do my bit to help you on your way :smileyhappy:

Kindest regards

Ami

Please use plain text.