Beta Tester
PaInYbOi

Re: Upload slots

I can only have 5 but i have seen people with about 10 :Confused:
Please use plain text.

Level 3

ARCY

I can only upload 5 but have seen someone with 11. I tried uploading a video yesterday and had to delete one of my 5 to upload it. I have a few I would like to upload but don't want to delete the others.
Please use plain text.
MVP
soozibags

Everyone starts off with 5 video upload slots, but there are a couple of ways to get more:

Take part in the occasional competitions that are run, in previous competitions and promotions they have awarded 5 extra slots to finalists.

Make yourself another account which then gives you another 5 slots. The major downside to this is obviously the handful of people who have created 20+ accounts and then spam everyone with their media, which they self rate into the hot picks/hall of fame etc.

There was also a glitch that some people experienced that awarded extra slots - but I think this is no longer exploitable.

photo freegaz.gif
Please use plain text.

Level 3

ARCY

Thanks for the reply soozibags, I guess I'll have to get practicing and enter the odd competition.
Please use plain text.
Beta Tester
WarData

We won 2 x 5 extra slots with Duets and Crystal Mycs and 2 extra slots with a solved bug with moderated vids= 17 slots :smileywink:
***en construcción***
Please use plain text.
Beta Tester
Mulletino

I wish I had more slots, I lost all my local media after a YLOD so if I delete any of my already uploaded vids they'll be gone forever and I do't want to part with them yet. :smileysad:

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Please use plain text.

Level 3

Doughnut007

you could record your vids on to a video camera then you would have them forever ,then you can delete your vids on singstar freeing up your vid slots.
Please use plain text.

Level 2

ZombieRefluxx

If there was one change I could make to SingStar it would be to give everyone more video slots.  Five is just not enough!

Please use plain text.