rottsrool

Useless

Since owning singstar, and that's quite a while, Sony London has not done one single update or added any improvement to game play. It seems all Sony London is interested in is giving us for the most part crapp songs. And the reasoning for us singstar not having the same songs as uk singstar ? Sony london says its a copyright issue, bull***** ! Rockband doesn't have this problem. So come on Sony London stop being lazy and give us loyal singstar players what we deserve! OH I FORGOT SONY LONDON WON'T DO ANYTHING.
Please use plain text.

Level 1

s99sdp

Re: Useless

Good Point

Please use plain text.

Level 2

thenomad69

Completely agree! Seems as if London Studios are only interested in Dance Party which is a complete waste of time for the DISABLED people that cannot play those sort of games. My wife bought it for her daughter & it has been put in the console ONCE and not used since as the gameplay is terrible compared to the Dance Central franchise on the other platform. Even SingStar is rarely played now since finding Rockband & Guitar Hero (bit late now GH franchise is dead), but at least with Rockband it has a lot more songs that people actually KNOW and all people disabled or not can play the instruments or sing.
I find it also strange that Rockband can license the songs but Singstar cannot. I have given up buying new tracks for SingStar (as have friends) because of the poor updates.
Please use plain text.

rottsrool

Just to add to my post (useless) Who on earth would by songs like.... Paul mcartney and the frog chorus? My girl lollipop Bing Crosby white Christmas Chaz n Dave, rabbit Need I go on? I can just see it now, when Sony London are choosing which songs to release, falling about the office in laughter trying to pick the crappiest songs (ooh ooh I've got one how about the Wombles song hahahah NOT FUNNY come on Sony everyone knows you have more money than god thanks to us, so give us some good songs that aren't 30 years old.
Please use plain text.

Jiff-Lemon

And another fruitless post....

You know what else the Rockband franchise lets you do? IMPORT your previous titles; that's import, London Studios, not swap discs in and out.
Please use plain text.

rottsrool

Excellent point AND Sony has thousands of artists signed with them, here's a quote from Sony music website....( The company boasts a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history) and what do we get? rubbish songs, as I've said from the get go, it's the thanks we as singstar players get for our loyalty. But I guess all our comments are falling on deaf ears, do Sony London even read our complaints.? Probably not!
Please use plain text.

Level 2

AlexTheLegend

Useless to me is a big understatement. It's so pathetic, 2 weeks between updates and they seem to do absolutely nothing in that time. I wonder if they've ever heard the expression 'You've got to spend money to make money' cause they must being losing so much putting out all the trash each update. I personally haven't spent money on this game in a long time and I don't see myself spending anymore soon.

Please use plain text.
Beta Tester
Mulletino

rottsrool wrote:
Just to add to my post (useless) Who on earth would by songs like.... Paul mcartney and the frog chorus? My girl lollipop Bing Crosby white Christmas Chaz n Dave, rabbit

erm..... me.

There are plenty of songs on there I don't like but I do understand that everyone's tastes in music are different so they need to cater to a wide audience.

oh and welcome to the forums btw, and welcome to SingStar, unfortunately it does seem to have taken somewhat of a back seat to that horrible dancing game.

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Please use plain text.