Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Singstar Forums

I also tried to change the language (french and german), I even made french and german accounts, but all in vain. The only new songs I got are in the different languages...

How can we get Mambo no.5 and Nelly Furtado ???

I'm getting a bit hopeless now.
Does anyone have a solution?

Those songs are on the German and Spanish dics so you would have to import the singstar disc from abroad.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 47 (13,389 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i love to play singstar and i love to play it with my brother i like to sing fall out boy- dance dance
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 47 (13,389 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i love singstar ^_^
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 47 (13,389 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I've just made the jump and bought Singstar from Amazon, I should have it on Tuesday!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 47 (13,389 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I've just made the jump and bought Singstar from Amazon, I should have it on Tuesday! Well done, and welcome to the fold. Despite some of the moaning, its a damn good game. Especially if you do not have the prevrious version :smileywink:
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 47 (13,391 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I've never owned a Singstar game, I've heard all the trash about it but it sounds like a lot of fun. :smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 47 (13,390 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I've nailed the high notes on a-ha take on me (got my brother to kick me in the nads just before doing the notes!) i only really like the fray on it other than that though (and watching the pussycat dolls video :smileyvery-happy: )
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 47 (13,389 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i made the jump a lil while back, first game ive been playing a lot on the ps3, i know shocking, but then im a huge 360 fan, i see a load of potential for the ps3. im disappointed that we didnt get timbaland ft. one republic to start off with, cudnt quite see the logic in that. but hey its on the vol 3 edition wooo :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 47 (11,032 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hey, i was just wonderin if anyone knows if they gona release the rest of the songs from high school musical to buy?!?!
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 47 (10,355 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

has anyone else had problems with singstar abba on the ps2? some of the tracks are missing from what it states on the back of the box!!!
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 47 (10,332 Views)
0 Kudos