trabzonspor61

22%
02 Rank
Progress

download error

5 Replies 1,432 Views Created 07-08-2010
07 Aug 2010
By trabzonspor61

hello friends.i asking a questions.i bought a few song for ps store.but i change my ps3 because my old ps3 is dead (thank yellow light) and i bought ps3 slim.i opened the singstar game and i went to singstar online open a purchase history.but i didnt downloaded. error is ''the selected item cannot be downloaded because it is associated with another system... '' what can i do ? please help me

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

raingmcr2

80%
02 Rank
Progress
raingmcr2
Accepted Solution

you have to call sony and get them to make them available for download.... it takes about a week of waiting

the number is 8447360595

0 Kudos

Re: download error

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

trabzonspor61

22%
02 Rank
Progress
trabzonspor61
Accepted Solution
thank you
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SeWox

90%
03 Rank
Progress
SeWox
Accepted Solution

Do anybody know what swedish people should call? Nordic films?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Keldj

• Beta Tester
92%
05 Rank
Progress
Keldj
Accepted Solution

SeWox: You (or any other people from the Nordic countries, who do not visit the scandinavian forums :) ) need to contact Nordisk Film - and you can find all the contact information right here: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Playstation-webside-og/Playstation-Hotline-Nordisk-Film-Info-... (phone-numbers and e-mail adresses )

0 Kudos

Sv: download error

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Harkannin

37%
02 Rank
Progress
Harkannin
Accepted Solution

I'm having a similar issue. "The slected item cannot be downloaded because it is associated with another system."  I've called Sony here in Canada, but they told me that I agreed to only have it on one system so they can't do anything!  I want to take off the system I don't use and use it on the system I use.

So what happened was that I thought I could play this game at my friend's house (so I didn't have to lug my ps3 to my friend's place as it is heavy and awkward to bring on the bus).  We installed the game on his ps3 and I signed into my account and bought some songs that we could both sing.

Now at home on my ps3, I can't access  the songs that I bought! 

What happened to being able to use the items we've bought?  It's like bringing Super Mario Bros. to your friend's place to play, then being told you can only access level 2 on your friend's sytem because that's where you played it....or like buying a car and being told you can only drive it the parking lot of the dealership....

So if I "deactivate the sytem" as per instructions to get the songs off his ps3 and on to my ps3, will that erase all his other saved game data?

sigh.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel