10-08-2009 09:04 PM - edited 10-08-2009 09:06 PM
on 12-08-2009 10:40 PM
This file will contain the following features:
- Player Names Fixed
- Abbriviated names for Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistani Players
- Initials for other teams (Example - D. Bravo)
- All Kitbag Items unlocked and assigned to respective players for a true cricket experiance.
- Some players bowling speeds corrected (Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul, Shane Bond)
- All created player slots taken up in creating missing players including:
- Imran Nazir
- Graham Onions
- Dwayne Bravo
- Darren Sammy
- Graham Manou
- Nathan Bracken
- Mark Ramprakash
- James Foster
- Nasir Jamshed
- Angelo Mathews
- Ashish Nehra
- Dinesh Karthik
- Abdul Razzaq
- Mohammad Yousuf
- Shane Bond
- Following Stadiums unlocked (All 18):
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cape Town
- The Oval
- Trinidad and Tobago
7-Zip Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Zip/Rar Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
4-Shared 7-Zip Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/12454088...Roster_V4.h
4-Shared Zip/Rar Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/12454169...Roster_V4.h
1. Download the file from MegaUpload.
2. Open in either 7-zip, Winzip or Winrar.
3. Open the file and click "extract files".
4. Select your USB stick.
5. When extracted, make sure that the folder called "PS3" is sort of on the desktop of your memory stick. Example, as you open the memory stick the first folder you see is "PS3". Then "SAVEDATA" and Finally a BLES Code.
6. Plug the USB into the PS3.
7. Find "Game" on the XMB and then find "Save Data Utility"
8. Open "Save Data Utility" and copy the file from the USB onto the PS3 system.
9. Enjoy the file!
10. If a message is displayed saying, "This data is from another user and so trophies will be disabled", don't worry. It only means you can't get trophies for the game.
It is recommended to back up your own save files from your PS3, put them on a PC/USB stick. So that if you want to get trophies at some point, you can add yours back in, and you can.
It is also pointed out that if you still wish to gain the unlocks yourself and only want the name and created player fixes then you should only copy the UserSettings file.
Courtesy of http://www.planetcricket.net
on 18-08-2009 11:34 AM
Someone help me do the final batting challenge, I can get the run rate easily, and even end up defending most of the time, but once I get into the thrid or fourth over, the bowler seems to either bowl me out, or I hit it away from any fielder, but get caught =[
No matter what I do, after three overs I get out real easily and cheaply =[
on 19-08-2009 01:02 AM
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community, head over to our Announcements & Events forum. To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password. If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]