26 Feb 2011
Playstation Staff

Does anybody know where to download Cricket demos/themes/add-ons/content for the PS3

[ Edited ]
2 Replies 1,955 Views edited 26-02-2011

Can someone put me in the right direction as to where i can possible download some Cricket content for the PS3/PSN, i really want to download the demos of "International Cricket 2010" & Ashes Cricket 2009" to try them both out before purchasing them but i can't find demos nor any Cricket PS3 themes for both of these said games on the PSN, i would love to change my PS3 background/theme with a picture expressing the great Sport of Cricket in all it's glory & any PS1/PS2 Cricket demos or full games to download!?

I don't understand why it's hard to find such content as Cricket happens to be the 2nd most Popular Sport in the World & currnetly there's the annual Cricket World Cup!

PoorCricketFan.co.uk

WCW/nWo 4-Life
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (1,955 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Does anybody know where to download Cricket demos/themes/add-ons/content for the PS3

Try the PS3
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (1,920 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Does anybody know where to download Cricket demos/themes/add-ons/content for the PS3

I think theres a demo for ashes cricket 09 on the store, but dont quote me on that. Ashes cricket is fairly cheap now, so you may aswell just go ahead and buy it. Its not a great game, but gameplay is good and is a laugh with mates.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (1,838 Views)