or 1.02 if you are in the USA?!
But anyway, it seems to have bought an epic feature!
Ridernet Radio, Found in the Ridernet menu!
Ridernet Radio is cross-mountain chat! Now you can talk to your friends while you play different events!
· PS3 RiderNet Radio (PS3 VOIP Support)
From the RiderNet menu (Back/Select from the main menu) a new 7th option “RiderNet Radio” is available.
Within the main screen for RiderNet Radio, you have the following options available:
· See a list of all your friends’ active groups
· Join a group
· Create a group
· Refresh groups
· Back -> Takes you to RiderNet menu
While in a group, you should see all members of the group in a list and hear them chatting on your headset. You will also have the following options available from within this area:
· Leave group
· Refresh Screen
· Back -> takes you to RiderNet menu
RiderNet Radio can support up to 10 users within a single room.
While participating in a RiderNet Radio group, you can chat with your friends while playing anywhere in the game. Whether you are in separate modes, the front end or riding down the mountain together in a Global Event, you and your friends will now be able to enjoy sharing your SSX experience together.
*Please note that RiderNet Radio is not available in Japan.
Updates and Bug Fixes
· Issue in which several badge notifications would continue to trigger repeatedly due to other pending notifications from friends or additional badge challenge requirements completed in quick succession.
· Fixed a crash when a user attempts to collect a global event earning from a DLC range (eg: Japan) which had been deleted/removed from their system.
· Users will now see tombstones after multiple consecutive runs, rather than only on the first lap of a Survival drop.
· Using the time dilation (the slowdown stylish move executed by tapping the rewind button), some users were able to exploit extra trick points by activating the slowed state repeatedly in order to increase the length of time their grabs were held while in the air or grinding.
· Fixed an issue in which users that had hidden a rival (friend) from within RiderNet Rivals screen, and then removed this same Rival (friend) off of 1st party friend lists could potentially cause the save files to become corrupt.
· Fixed a crash which was being encountered while loading into global events.
· Fixed a crash which was being encountered during loading screens.
· Attempting to redeem a code for the online pass, while an online pass is unavailable, would occasionally hang the title.
· Fixed an issue in which active global events that a user is participating in would not always update, and would sometimes result in the drop fee associated to the event being deducted when re-entering the event.
· Adjusted the boundary data within New Zealand’s Mount Wakefield tracks, as some users were able to find a way to get outside the main track area and achieve faster record times taking an unintended route.
· Fixed an issue in which some global event earnings were not properly being paid out to users that had participated and qualified for winnings when returning to the “While you were away screen” or while connecting online after previously playing in an offline state.
· Fixed an issue in which Geotags were not always paying out the correct amount for a full survival bonus.
· Final global event standing and payout will now appear in your GE wall.
· Fixed an issue with classic controls, where the in-air spin/flip/roll rotational speed was not quite as fast as when using the standard controls.
One of the toughest badges to get in SSX is the 50,000 Riders Global Events Badge. Last week we set up a Facebook event called Let’s Try to Get the 50,000 Riders Global Events Badge! trying to rally you all together and it became huge as over 100,000 gamers took part and both Xbox 360 and PS3 in the two-week long ‘Beyond the Fall’ Global Event. As a thanks for your participation we’ve released some great content that we promised to the SSX community, including the ability to level your riders up to 11. The content is available via the latest online Tuner Update, even if you didn’t make it out for the event.
It’s a big week for SSX with lots of great new content and we can’t wait to see you on the mountain.
50,000 Riders Global Events Badge Tuner Pack
- Riders can now be leveled to 11.
- Level 11 Gear - unlock better gear, a new mod slot and a new Geotag slot.
- We’ve changed the lighting on key signature tracks in Global Events and in Explore Mode: Serenity has been changed to Pink Dusk. Bulldog and Morning Tiger trick events in New Zealand are now Dusk Orange.
- We’ve also added longer Global Events and more big money events.
- Players will get more experience points when playing in Global Events.