27 Jul 2012
MVP
Playstation Staff

Vote for Nick_Bester!!!

5 Replies 304 Views Created 27-07-2012

Hi guys and girls!

Nick can't log in at the moment but I thought I'd help him out. Somehow he's entered a photo competition and has (amazingly) be chosen as one of five finalist! Way to go Nick!

Anyway, a big favour to ask - if you have facebook can you click this link and like Nick's picture. He has promised me to send a crate of the finest South African vintage to all who vote for him if he wins*

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=423932454311596&set=a.423931950978313.89178.112224572149054&t...

here's the pic in all its awesomeness!

nick's pic.jpg

*might not be true

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (304 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Vote for Nick_Bester!!!

Wow is that cloud above the city or smog etc eitherway ive never been lucky enough to see a wearther system or view like that!

(im still hoping for when the day when "SSX league Sofa Swap" comes into play, although where i live might be considered the 'boobie prize'...

I'd vote for my SSX nemisis (:smileylol:) but im not on facebook anymore but ill get GF to click the link fo'sho.

Good luck NickyBoy!!!! :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Sorry for the DP..

"Liked" and now being shared!

*Im currently going through a long facebook photo 'sesh' and being shown what im missing out on, by not connecting to social-media anymore. Whilst getting stick for having to thank all the connected people who have 'liked' so far.*

Thanks mate.... :-|
Hope you win it pal!

VOTE FOR NICK!!!
All its takes is a quick FB sign in, and a 1click like.. Do it people! Karma will repay you (hopefully ;-) )
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

^^^OH WOW... :BigGrin:

Well firstly, thanks EG for (beating to in something for once:smileytongue:) starting the thread & everything you've done so far!

A crate of the finest vintage it is then... But 1 crate divided up between all who vote could only equate to a rain drop sized serving for each at the end! :smileyvery-happy:

Secondly, Winnie...

To answer your question, it's mist coming in from the sea, which you obviously can't see!

Guess it was my lucky day to have the mist like that, does not happen every day!

I appreciate all the "extra effort" you're going thru there in your explanations! :Thumbs:

If anyone is interested, they put up all the pics I submitted in the SSX Out of Bounds GoPro Contest Album... Look for mine all numbered A85 for more sights around Cape Town

Link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.413025548735620.86532.112224572149054&type=3#!/media/set/?s...

Thank You!!

photo 88a04f05-768a-4a36-a833-a4c34c9efb07_zps18479a05.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thought I'd give you an update on the votings...

I'm currently in 3rd place with 271 votes & 2nd place has 372!

Main prize goes to 1st & 2nd place... So thanks for ALL that have gone over & voted & also rallied others to vote! Thanks to those that will hopefully still be going soon!! :smileywink:

photo 88a04f05-768a-4a36-a833-a4c34c9efb07_zps18479a05.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (249 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Will have to give this a little push again on fb.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (246 Views)
0 Kudos