Date Registered: 24-03-2005 08:36 PM

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 166 (256 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Football Manager 2010

I got FM2011 a few weeks ago. In January now, just signed Edin Dzeko. :smileyhappy:
 photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 166 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

On FM09 I released my son on a free :smileysad: He was just rotting in my reserves and going out on loan every season. So I said "Look, you're 26 now and it's time you grew up. You're not going to sponge off me anymore". After 3 months he is still yet to find a new club.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 166 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

You can have a son on Football Manager?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 166 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

FootieGamerUK wrote:
You can have a son on Football Manager?

Yeah, it's suppose to be really rare. I was lucky to get one but then he turned out to be a rubbish keeper. Gave him an England cap against Faroe Islands but he's 26 now and only Championship standard at best.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 166 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Lost 3-2 in the first knockout round in the Europa League, fifth round of the FA Cup, and 4th round of the League Cup, finished 14th in the league, so was quite a successfull second season for me.

Signing a few players now, and hoping to push on further this season, just need to get some back up for my strikers and central midfield, and I'd be top ten hopefully =]

Raptr Forum Signature

Date Registered: 24-03-2005 08:36 PM

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 166 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

My son couldn't find a club and so he retired :smileysad: Was hoping he'd become a decent Championship keeper and then a manager/coach.

Just finished my 35th season and i'm still at United. The club is now worth £1.4bill and the club has a bank balance for £900mill. Last season we won the league on the final day (usually I win by about 5 to 10 points), Champions League and Club World Championships. We lost the Carling Cup and FA Cup to Spurs in the final, so my team played the max amount of games possible in a season :Lol: Might go to a league 1 team soon for a challenge, Blackburn and Wolves are down in that league now. But i've got a few exciting young talents in my United youth team atm so I want to see how they turn out first.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 57 of 166 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Did you get a chance to name your son? Once you get to retirement age yourself you should pick up where you left off n control him :smileyvery-happy:

On FM2011, im in my 3rd season I think. After 2 seasons managed to keep them mid table, comfortably secure apart from wages. Started the 3rd season with a team of very young inexperienced guys :smileysad: All im hoping will come good but after the first game loss I think im gonna get sacked before they do get good :smileysad:

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2yx4oyh.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 58 of 166 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Haven't played in a few days, in April now I think. After a fantastic long winning streak, my team has gone to pot now. Doing quite badly, and morale is starting to drop. 3rd in the league, 4 points behind Tottenham who are top.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 166 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

MisplacedSock wrote:

Did you get a chance to name your son? Once you get to retirement age yourself you should pick up where you left off n control him :smileyvery-happy:

No, you can't name them. You can give them a nickname though like all players. My son was called Danny and he was terrible :Lol:

Retirement age? The game never stops. Once you reach 100 years old you stop aging and i'm currently about 65. Also clocked up just over 100 days and the addictivness rating says: "Congratulations from everyone at Sports Interactive. We never thought you'd make it this far!"

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 60 of 166 (162 Views)
0 Kudos