Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Formula One Thread

Tbf I would have complained about Rosberg too.He did the same thing twice.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3651 of 3,938 (396 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Kiez wrote:
Tbf I would have complained about Rosberg too.He did the same thing twice.

Agreed, he did move once but making Lewis and Fernando go off track was too far imo.

PlayStation 4 Preordered!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3652 of 3,938 (389 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I thought Rosberg would get some sort of penalty whether it be set for that race or the next one, but from what I've heard he's got away with both!

Anyway I'm loving F1 this season with all the different winners.

Schumacher next please? :smileyvery-happy:

メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3653 of 3,938 (383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Link

"We can now reveal the official partnership launch will take place at the Spanish Grand Prix next week. From then, the Champions League finalists' crest will proudly be displayed on the cars of drivers Kamui Kobayashi, of Japan, and Mexico's Sergio Perez."

Safe to say im now a full on sauber fan! :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3654 of 3,938 (370 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

mclaren to run a new nose & possibly brake duct ventilation system at montmelo this weekend

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketinitial thoughts are the new revolutionary brake duct system could give them the ability to manually control tire pressures & temperatures during the race
 photo a0739668-2a6e-4e93-9ee7-b928c951013a_zpscd9ba8f7.jpg
http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3655 of 3,938 (347 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

another race, another winner but sightly marred by events afterwards and it our 2nd 1st time winner of the season as well,  I like british teams during well so can i say well done Paster for being the guy to bring back the winning ways for Williams. and for those injured get well soon.

PSN = skells22

XBL = BreezySkells)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3656 of 3,938 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

skells22 wrote:

another race, another winner but sightly marred by events afterwards and it our 2nd 1st time winner of the season as well,  I like british teams during well so can i say well done Paster for being the guy to bring back the winning ways for Williams. and for those injured get well soon.

Good to see Williams win but F1 is becoming a bit of a joke. Hamilton is put to the back of the grid for accidentally being under-fuelled but Schumacher only gets a 5 place grid penalty for smashing Senna off the track? :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3657 of 3,938 (304 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

there is a very good reason why there this 5 grid penalty, next track is Monaco which is tough for cars to overtake and one mistake = dnf + SC. at least Schumacher got a pen, want penalty did you want martyn__gibbs

PSN = skells22

XBL = BreezySkells)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3658 of 3,938 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Apparently the fire in the Williams garage was caused by Frank Williams doing a celebration burnout in the back of the garage.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3659 of 3,938 (292 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

martyn__gibbs wrote:

skells22 wrote:

Good to see Williams win but F1 is becoming a bit of a joke. Hamilton is put to the back of the grid for accidentally being under-fuelled but Schumacher only gets a 5 place grid penalty for smashing Senna off the track? :smileyindifferent:

Its about time you made a post with abit of sense......lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3660 of 3,938 (284 Views)
0 Kudos