24 Jan 2009
By Gawge
Playstation Staff

Millwall Supporters

39 Replies 792 Views Created 24-01-2009

Today I went to the FA Cup game Hull City vs Millwall.

Most people know about Millwalls reputation but I didn't think it would be too bad, how wrong I was.

Just after the kick-off Millwall fans surged past the barriers towards the home supporters, a line of police stopped them from attacking our (Hull City) supporters, most of their fans seemed to prefer goading the Hull City fans rather than watching the game.

In the second half it got worse with Millwall fans removing seats from the away section and throwing them at police and home supporters, including children. I saw several young children having to leave the stadium early on because they were crying.

After the game on the radio I heard and inspection of the away end and there were at least 50 seats removed and thrown across to the home supporters and even more shockingly, some of the metal poles which attach seats to the concrete were removed and had been thrown across at Hull City supporters which could have caused serious injury.

I thought this was something football had left behind in the 80's but Millwall lived up to their reputation.

Obviously some Hull City fans retaliated after having seats and metal poles thrown at them with some people throwing seats back at the Millwall supporters but even though they shouldn't have I can sympathise as they may have had seats thrown at them, their children or other members of their family. It was confirmed at the end no seats were removed from the home section.

The Millwall "fans" were a disgrace. They should be fined for all costs for repairs and many of them banned for life.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 40 (792 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Millwall Supporters

You're surprised? :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 40 (789 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

omg tht sounds stupid u say millwall did this? hmmmm hope they caught some of them
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 40 (784 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

iPod_iMac wrote:

At the extent of the trouble they caused, yes.

I have followed Hull City since I was five years old and have never seen supporters as bad as this.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 40 (783 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Films like The Football Factory didn't help this. They watch crap like that and think.. "I could do this"

Disgrace!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 40 (774 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Gawge wrote:

iPod_iMac wrote:

I have followed Hull City since I was five years old and have never seen supporters as bad as this.

Millwall have always been bad and always will be.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 40 (773 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Gawge wrote:

iPod_iMac wrote:

+1. bloody awful. I'm just thankful they won and not drew, I wouldnt want any Hull supporter going there.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 40 (772 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Dosent sound that bad..

But it can be fairly scary when things like this happen out of the blue, when youre not expecting it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 40 (767 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

fenian wrote:

Dosent sound that bad..

But it can be fairly scary when things like this happen out of the blue, when youre not expecting it.

Thats the thing, we were expecting some trouble but nobody expected what we saw today. I didnt know there was that many cops in Hull lol. Lets hope there isnt many west brom fans wanting to come on saturday, they dont have anywhere to sit!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 40 (762 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yeah they caused us a bit of trouble at the uefa cup final too! :smileysurprised:
Raptr Forum Signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 40 (755 Views)
0 Kudos