I wouldn't bother with the Rumble tbh.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9961 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Official Wrestling Thread.

I want to see it, I always do watch it. Just not gonna pay for it. I'm on Edge vs Rey atm.
 photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9962 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

So WWE have just made the Rumble meaningless? Way to go WWE.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9963 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just watched the Rumble and it was actually awesome apart from Cena winning. The crowd was awesome as well, very loud and cheer for all the good people like Kennedy, Edge and Santino! :smileyvery-happy: (legend.)
I'll probably get it on DVD when it comes out
 photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9964 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

The Melina lost to Maria after Melina pulled down Maria's trousers to reveal a kind of thong :Love: and got a pin.

It wasn't a thong at all :Lol:

Crap Raw last night. Pretty much all the matches were pointless.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9965 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

atleast with cena using his title shot at nwo theres a slight chance that he may not main event wrestlemania. and jeff to win the elimination chamber.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9966 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I didn't see Raw and am going to watch it on Thursday. (if i can be bothered that is probably.) Edit: Oh yeah and Ric Flair vs Kennedy at No Way Out? :Shame:
Any bets that Jeff Hardy is going to climb on a chamber and do a swanton?
Yeah I'm sure he will do and i hope so. He is the only one that can save No Way Out atm, i think... XD C'mon Orton, even if the writers say give the title to Cena to Orton at NWO, kick his ****ing head off and pin him anyway!XD Yeah!
Should have been a Smackdown Elimination Chamber really like I predicited for the no.1 contender with Taker winning with Taker/Edge at Mania.
Exactly but as usual WWE have to make the better brand (Raw) have it. I had a feeling they would give it to Raw because as mentioned its their number 1 show and get all of the Specialty Matches nearly. So WWE have just made the Rumble meaningless? Way to go WWE.Didn't they last year? Taker wins and its the 4th Match out of the 8. ¬_¬ I mean they could have at least had it as 7th out of 8 which i wouldn't be too bothered about i suppose. But they went and made it 4th which was before HBK's Match, Billionaires Match and even the Divas Match! It was just so plain stupid. ¬_¬ But i should know this year they will give the Main Event slot at Wrestlemania to John Cena no matter what. ¬_¬ Just watched the Rumble and it was actually awesome apart from Cena winning. The crowd was awesome as well, very loud and cheer for all the good people like Kennedy, Edge and Santino! :smileyvery-happy: (legend.) I'll probably get it on DVD when it comes outYeah they were. Also i think I'm still getting it on DVD. XD Crap Raw last night. Pretty much all the matches were pointless.Just as i was expecting...
メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9967 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Didn't they last year?
Taker wins and its the 4th Match out of the 8. ¬_¬
I mean they could have at least had it as 7th out of 8 which i wouldn't be too bothered about i suppose.
But they went and made it 4th which was before HBK's Match, Billionaires Match and even the Divas Match!
It was just so plain stupid. ¬_¬
But i should know this year they will give the Main Event slot at Wrestlemania to John Cena no matter what. ¬_¬

At least he wrestled at Wrestlemania. The whole point of The Rumble is that it is your ticket to Wrestlemania.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9968 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah but thats not the point, the point is its a MAIN EVENT slot at Wrestlemania. I mean Taker & Batista both said they would steal the show and by God they did. It was much better than HBK vs John Cena as far as i can remember in their match. Edit: Oh yeah and btw if no one knows, the Theme for No Way Out is Fake It by Seether. Tbh I'm listening to it now and it isn't that bad actually imo. (downloading it now you see...)
メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9969 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yeah but thats not the point, the point is its a MAIN EVENT slot at Wrestlemania.
I mean Taker & Batista both said they would steal the show and by God they did.
It was much better than HBK vs John Cena as far as i can remember in their match.

Edit: Oh yeah and btw if no one knows, the Theme for No Way Out is Fake It by Seether.
Tbh I'm listening to it now and it isn't that bad actually imo. (downloading it now you see...)

Yeah I know that. This year the Rumble isn't even a main event chance, but a match at NWO? That sucks.

WWE have been killing good PPV's for years now. Bring back old school King of the Ring.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9970 of 17,883 (162,940 Views)
0 Kudos