Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

Once again mr Ashley, you outdo yourself. Just as things start to look better, you go and do something stupid again :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7861 of 9,254 (246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Gawge wrote:

assassinkk3 wrote:

Opta - Liverpool have allowed their opponents fewer shots on target against them than any other team in the Premier League this season. Tight. While Man UTD have allowed their opponents the most shots on target against than anyother team in the Premier league. Weak/lucky.

Suppose that shows De Gea is a much better keeper than Reina. 

De Gea is the top goalkeeper in the Premier League according Opta, while Vorm is second and not far behind on points. Reina is down the list.

But do you know who the most creative midfielder is in the Europe out of the English, Italian, Spanish, German and French league?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7862 of 9,254 (234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

must say that i am surprised that so long into this season no managers have been sacked. yet. who do you guys think will be the 1st to go?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7863 of 9,254 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

englishgolfer wrote:
must say that i am surprised that so long into this season no managers have been sacked. yet. who do you guys think will be the 1st to go?

I'll be surprised if Martinez and Kean haven't been sacked by the end of the season.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7864 of 9,254 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

You guys still haven't said answered who the most creative player in Europe is yet. Is it Iniesta? Xavi? Ozil? Silva? Someone else?

:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7865 of 9,254 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

ProjectVRD wrote:
You guys still haven't said answered who the most creative player in Europe is yet. Is it Iniesta? Xavi? Ozil? Silva? Someone else?

i have a feeling you'll just go "assassin" over this and state it's someone in swansea....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7866 of 9,254 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

fizzyfunk wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

I'll be surprised if Martinez and Kean haven't been sacked by the end of the year.

fixed

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7867 of 9,254 (186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

englishgolfer wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:

i have a feeling you'll just go "assassin" over this and state it's someone in swansea....

If I went "assassin" over this I would be saying who it is and who from a certain team it definitely isn't :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7868 of 9,254 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I bet Martinez is regretting turning the Villa job down.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7869 of 9,254 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

WE WORLD CHAMPIONS NOW?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7870 of 9,254 (154 Views)