Reply
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

Once again mr Ashley, you outdo yourself. Just as things start to look better, you go and do something stupid again :smileytongue:
0 Kudos
Message 7861 of 9,254 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread


Gawge wrote:

assassinkk3 wrote:

Opta - Liverpool have allowed their opponents fewer shots on target against them than any other team in the Premier League this season. Tight. While Man UTD have allowed their opponents the most shots on target against than anyother team in the Premier league. Weak/lucky.



Suppose that shows De Gea is a much better keeper than Reina. 



De Gea is the top goalkeeper in the Premier League according Opta, while Vorm is second and not far behind on points. Reina is down the list.

 

But do you know who the most creative midfielder is in the Europe out of the English, Italian, Spanish, German and French league?


 


I am going to be rude and ask you follow me 


@TweetScientific


 


If I had my own way then you wouldn't have a choice


But you will find out about some ridiculously awesome stuff,


Like QUANTUM TELEVISIONS!!!!


0 Kudos
Message 7862 of 9,254 (246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

must say that i am surprised that so long into this season no managers have been sacked. yet. who do you guys think will be the 1st to go?
0 Kudos
Message 7863 of 9,254 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread


englishgolfer wrote:
must say that i am surprised that so long into this season no managers have been sacked. yet. who do you guys think will be the 1st to go?


I'll be surprised if Martinez and Kean haven't been sacked by the end of the season.

0 Kudos
Message 7864 of 9,254 (216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

You guys still haven't said answered who the most creative player in Europe is yet. Is it Iniesta? Xavi? Ozil? Silva? Someone else?

:smileywink:

 


I am going to be rude and ask you follow me 


@TweetScientific


 


If I had my own way then you wouldn't have a choice


But you will find out about some ridiculously awesome stuff,


Like QUANTUM TELEVISIONS!!!!


0 Kudos
Message 7865 of 9,254 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread


ProjectVRD wrote:
You guys still haven't said answered who the most creative player in Europe is yet. Is it Iniesta? Xavi? Ozil? Silva? Someone else?

:smileywink:


i have a feeling you'll just go "assassin" over this and state it's someone in swansea....

0 Kudos
Message 7866 of 9,254 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread


fizzyfunk wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:
must say that i am surprised that so long into this season no managers have been sacked. yet. who do you guys think will be the 1st to go?


I'll be surprised if Martinez and Kean haven't been sacked by the end of the year.



fixed

0 Kudos
Message 7867 of 9,254 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread


englishgolfer wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:
You guys still haven't said answered who the most creative player in Europe is yet. Is it Iniesta? Xavi? Ozil? Silva? Someone else?

:smileywink:


i have a feeling you'll just go "assassin" over this and state it's someone in swansea....



If I went "assassin" over this I would be saying who it is and who from a certain team it definitely isn't :smileyvery-happy:


 


I am going to be rude and ask you follow me 


@TweetScientific


 


If I had my own way then you wouldn't have a choice


But you will find out about some ridiculously awesome stuff,


Like QUANTUM TELEVISIONS!!!!


0 Kudos
Message 7868 of 9,254 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

I bet Martinez is regretting turning the Villa job down.


0 Kudos
Message 7869 of 9,254 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

WE WORLD CHAMPIONS NOW?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


0 Kudos
Message 7870 of 9,254 (166 Views)
0 Kudos