Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8848 of 9,254 (86 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Woy

[ Edited ]

Harry Redknapp is gonna be a pundit for the BBC during the euro's according to a BBC journo on twitter.
That should be interesting :Lol:

Richard Conway BBC ‏ @richard_conway
Harry Redknapp is to join the BBC Sport team as a pundit during Euro 2012.

I moan it's the easy choice, because of the record and he seems a bit of a yes man in comparison to Harry.

I think England have needed someone who would actually sort us out, get rid of ya John Terry's and play people who can represent England properly. 

At the moment we have a team to be embarrassed about that doesn't win anything. I'd like a team to be proud of that may win something.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8849 of 9,254 (110 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

'arry might be popular but what has he actually done?

I remember the people's choices that did become England manager and look how successful they were

Venables, Keegan anyone?

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8850 of 9,254 (101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

Cisse goal of the season then? I think it's funny watching Cech move left following the ball then realise he's beaten and scramble for it in the air :Lol:

As for FFP, we're already just about sorted for that, we posted a 4m loss last year and may turn a profit in the next year the way things are going, especially with the European money, whatever competition that may be.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8851 of 9,254 (76 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Over half of the premier league teams would not be able to buy a new player unless the sold first if FFP had been in place since 2009, a little bit less for La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1. Germany seem to be well placed however.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8852 of 9,254 (75 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

It has to be goal of the season for me personally. I couldn't even do that on Fifa if I wanted :Lol:
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8853 of 9,254 (71 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

xLegioNx wrote:
It has to be goal of the season for me personally. I couldn't even do that on Fifa if I wanted :Lol:

Because ya suck! :smileytongue:

Imo, its goal of the season.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8854 of 9,254 (70 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Gawge wrote:
A Real Madrid fan complaining about high spending - i've seen it all now :smileyvery-happy:

:Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8855 of 9,254 (64 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

MisplacedSock wrote:

Harry Redknapp is gonna be a pundit for the BBC during the euro's according to a BBC journo on twitter.
That should be interesting :Lol:

Richard Conway BBC ‏ @richard_conway
Harry Redknapp is to join the BBC Sport team as a pundit during Euro 2012.

I moan it's the easy choice, because of the record and he seems a bit of a yes man in comparison to Harry.

I think England have needed someone who would actually sort us out, get rid of ya John Terry's and play people who can represent England properly. 

At the moment we have a team to be embarrassed about that doesn't win anything. I'd like a team to be proud of that may win something.

Harry wouldn't get rid of John Terry etc, and he certainly wouldn't get rid of nephew. Hodgson was the best choice - English, managed in several countries and has international experience.

As for The Sun headline...really? Never liked the newspaper but it was clearly light hearted. Everyone needs to stop being so serious :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8856 of 9,254 (96 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: IT'S EL CLASSICO TIME!

[ Edited ]

Another Ballon d'Or for Messi in January. 68+ goals in a season...crazy. :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8857 of 9,254 (34 Views)