Reply
martyn__gibbs
03
/16

martyn__gibbs

  • Offline
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

Good old QPR basically handing City the title. Smiley Happy

 

As for Barton....Smiley Indifferent

0 Kudos
Message 8928 of 9,254 (143 Views)
0 Kudos
IrelandSniper
08
/16

IrelandSniper

  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

so disappointing, cant believe they managed them two goals at the end Smiley Sad Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Message 8929 of 9,254 (141 Views)
0 Kudos
MisplacedSock
07
/16

MisplacedSock

  • Offline
91%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

[ Edited ]

Postives:

Kevin Davies will hopefully stay.

Stuart Holden signed a two year contract days ago.

Will be the last we see of Petrov and hopefully Zat Knight.

 

Thinking the fresh start doesn't look too gloomy.

 

As for Coyle, a lot of fans wanting his head. Don't really know who would actually replace him if he did go.

 

My last post in this thread till next year Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 8930 of 9,254 (117 Views)
0 Kudos
Gawge
12
/16

Gawge

  • Offline
83%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

Couldn't have written a better finish than that.

I think everybody agrees that Man City are deserved winners.
0 Kudos
Message 8931 of 9,254 (102 Views)
0 Kudos
Kiez
06
/16

Kiez

  • Offline
97%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

We are so lucky to be in the Premier League still. Don't even know if we deserve to. McLeish needs to go. As do a few senior playes. Need a fresh start.


0 Kudos
Message 8932 of 9,254 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
martyn__gibbs
03
/16

martyn__gibbs

  • Offline
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread


Kiez wrote:
We are so lucky to be in the Premier League still. Don't even know if we deserve to. McLeish needs to go. As do a few senior playes. Need a fresh start.

You make Stoke look like Barcelona, so no, you don't.

0 Kudos
Message 8933 of 9,254 (121 Views)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kiez
06
/16

Kiez

  • Offline
97%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread


martyn__gibbs wrote:

Kiez wrote:
We are so lucky to be in the Premier League still. Don't even know if we deserve to. McLeish needs to go. As do a few senior playes. Need a fresh start.

You make Stoke look like Barcelona, so no, you don't.



Makes sense Smiley Indifferent

 

/sarcasm



0 Kudos
Message 8934 of 9,254 (109 Views)
0 Kudos
phep
05
/16

phep

  • Offline
85%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

Martyn has a point. Last year when we played Villa all they did was smash the ball and hope Bent, Young or Agbonlahor would catch it. Dunno what they're like this year tbf. Dissappointing end to our season, but no result would've made a difference today with the other two winning. Nevermind. Bring on the transfers Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 8935 of 9,254 (102 Views)
0 Kudos
martyn__gibbs
03
/16

martyn__gibbs

  • Offline
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread


Kiez wrote:

martyn__gibbs wrote:

Kiez wrote:
We are so lucky to be in the Premier League still. Don't even know if we deserve to. McLeish needs to go. As do a few senior playes. Need a fresh start.

You make Stoke look like Barcelona, so no, you don't.



Makes sense Smiley Indifferent

 

/sarcasm


Crap football = You don't deserve to be in the Prem. Belongs in the Championship.

0 Kudos
Message 8936 of 9,254 (100 Views)
0 Kudos
Kiez
06
/16

Kiez

  • Offline
97%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

Our football isn't as bad as Stokes Smiley Indifferent Even though we do have McLeish in charge.
And I never knew you have to play exciting football to be in the Premier League. First I've heard of this.

@Phep - When we lost 6-1?


0 Kudos
Message 8937 of 9,254 (91 Views)
0 Kudos