Lita will score goals, only problem is he's a massive *****
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 92 of 9,254 (1,826 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Coca Cola Championship Thread

Watching the Football League Show on iPlayer now as I've been in Liverpool a few days. I don't like ITV and its bloody adverts so I wasn't too keen on the Championship programme but now its on the BBC I'm interested and its great to see some lower league stuff.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 93 of 9,254 (1,821 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

I feel sorry for Burnley :smileysad: :smileyvery-happy:

They have such a tough start :smileyvery-happy:

I can't wait for the league to start, I feel lost without it :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 94 of 9,254 (2,059 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

kopite33 wrote:

I feel sorry for Burnley :smileysad: :smileyvery-happy:

They have such a tough start :smileyvery-happy:

I can't wait for the league to start, I feel lost without it :smileyindifferent:

I don't :smileyvery-happy: hate the dingles. Although I do hate Liverpool, I have respect for them because they have a lot of history but being from Blackpool and living in Blackburn. I cannot stand them, hope they get relegated.

There badge looks wrong being next to the rest :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 95 of 9,254 (2,049 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Coca Cola Championship Thread

it will be interestin to see what they will on saturday on terms of programme schelduling between MOTD and FL Show. lol.

Follow GJ-Dragon on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 96 of 9,254 (1,808 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
I'm getting really annoyed at some of the so-called "Pundits" speculating on our forthcoming season.

Fair enough to those who think we will go down and give valid reasons such as a lack of strikers (if we manage to get a goalscorer it could be different) but there are a real bunch of idiots that have put no effort in at all.

Alan McInally: "If Hull hadn't had such a good start last year they would have gone down."

That's the only reason he gives for thinking we will go down. Well duhhhhhhhhhhhhh. If Man Utd wouldn't have had such a good middle to their season they wouldn't have won the league. If West Brom hadn't had such a bad start to the season they wouldn't have gone down.

State the obvious Alan. It's a season of 38 games, all as important as each other, if you do it at the start, at the end or all the way through it doesn't matter.

"Lawro" said a similar thing on his video. "If our first half of the season was the same as our second then we would have been relegated".

People are paying him for that?

What about the other way around "Lawro"? Maybe we can get into Europe because half of our season was Top 6 form.

If you are too lazy to do some basic research on why you think we will go down then don't bother talking about us.
Message Edited by Gawge on 12-08-2009 02:17 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 97 of 9,254 (2,036 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Everything pundits say is a load of balls anyway :Lol:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 98 of 9,254 (2,022 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Lauro's a p**** anyway Gawge, he only gives one about this team or the top four like most of them. Spurs do my head in every year for the past 5 or so years the pundits are like top 5 finish, still waiting for it... :smileyvery-happy:
******** Feel free to add me but my PSN is NOT my username*******
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 99 of 9,254 (2,014 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Anyone who takes Lawro's oppinion into account really needs their head checking.

***** pundit, ***** commentator & ***** mustache...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 100 of 9,254 (2,007 Views)
0 Kudos