Message 7212 of 9,254 (97 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Barclays Premier League Thread

ProjectVRD wrote:
:smileysad:

Welcome to the Premier League :smileytongue:

You get beat nearly every week, you know you are going to get beat, your wildest dreams are spending £Millions and finishing 7th, you look forward to being back in the Championship so that you can win games again... and then you dream of the Premier League :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7213 of 9,254 (95 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Gawge wrote:

ProjectVRD wrote:
:smileysad:

Welcome to the Premier League :smileytongue:

You get beat nearly every week, you know you are going to get beat, your wildest dreams are spending £Millions and finishing 7th, you look forward to being back in the Championship so that you can win games again... and then you dream of the Premier League :smileyvery-happy:

I am just glad we only have to face Man City one more time this season! Jesus they were good and Silva, Aguero and Toure are just amazing. If we can finish 17th I will be very happy, but credit to where credit is due... we were at gulf apart from City for large periods of the game. Thought we played better in the second half even though we let in all the goals then! :smileyvery-happy:

Did anyone else notice how much the game flowed because there was no theatrics?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7214 of 9,254 (89 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Why does Kunt Aguero have to be as good as i've always said he is? I really want him to flop.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7215 of 9,254 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7216 of 9,254 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Now that's what I call a debut. It wouldn't surprise me if he was in the mix for the Golden boot by the end of the season.
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7217 of 9,254 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7218 of 9,254 (167 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Just reading some of the reports from last night's game, we appear to have beaten Man City in one statistic... passes made. Apparently we made 144 more than City, at a total of 486. More than any other team in this weeks round of games. I can only hope that will continue and help us get some results through the season.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7219 of 9,254 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Will be backing Arsenal tonight. The further they go the more resources they use. They won't win it anyway.

Anyway Swansea played well last night and I think they will stay up, they really surprised me, I mean it took Man City 60 minutes to crack them and thats good for a team whos only just came up into the Prem, congrats to Swansea.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7220 of 9,254 (129 Views)
0 Kudos