Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: *The New Kits Thread*

The sleeves on the Arsenal shirt are horrible, but other than that it's looks okay.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 841 of 989 (412 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

oooh its the time of year the New Kits thread comes back again :smileyvery-happy:

Right so where to start....

That Newcastle kit looks horrific, but then their away kit always does.  Not sure what their away kit has been in the Premiership this season but I remember that awful deck chair yellow kit they had in the Championship a few years ago.

I also reckon out of all the kits Puma make, Newcastle had the worst design.  Sheffield Wednesday's however has a lovely unique touch to it.

Crystal Palace kit, looks alright.  Just be careful when buying it Philthelad as it seems a tight fit, so if ya got a belly ya may want to go up a size or 2.  The tight fit seems to be getting more and more popular and my Sheff Wed kit certainly accentuates my beer belly anyway.  I was gonna exchange it for bigger size but then decided it will be useful as motivation to excercise and keep fit.  This didn't work, I just wear it regardless lol.

Arsenal kit....Hmm.  I really don't think they should of used black in their kit.  They are a Red and White team not Red and black.  It reminds me of Man United and I'm sure that's not their intention.  It also looks a bit morbid as it looks like they are wearing black armbands.

Carlisle red stripe lol, should defintely try get sponsored by these guys:

And Cardiff, well I hope for their sake they stay blue as going red is a rubbish idea.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 842 of 989 (402 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

That's blue Ross, not black. I'll book you in for an appointment with an optometrist later in the week :smileytongue:

I kinda agree with the armbands, looks a bit naff but I'll get used to it. Kinda reminds me of the old olympics :smileyvery-happy: It's definitely not the worst kit I have seen at least. I'm curious as to what the away one will be. I really liked the blue one for this season.
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 843 of 989 (394 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Do you think we are overdoing the Welsh thing now?!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 844 of 989 (387 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 845 of 989 (383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I bet the Cardiff owners are a bit jealous of the Swansea kit :smileytongue:

I'm not sure when the Hull City kit is coming out, but Adidas's kits have been pretty poor really. I think we are going back to plain amber with a black trim this year (rather than stripes). I want Tiger Print to be honest.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 846 of 989 (375 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Ross the image I posted is a mock up as the final product haven't been set over yet but Palace this year are doing a players fit, for the slim fans or a supporters fit, for those who have a bit of a gut. I have gone for the players fit but hope it isn't too tight :smileyfrustrated:

As for the Arsenal photo. Than cannot be an official release photo? It is awful. Cameraman shadow blocked goalie kit and as someone pointed out RVP holding the ball upside down.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 847 of 989 (363 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Tilly-uk wrote:

I like that shirt looks nice especially the gold but how kits change every year and by very little it is starting to get annoying. Premier League teams do it every season now but even for Carlisle our old shirt was only used this season and now we have another new one.

I remember when shirts lasted like 3 season 5 years ago :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 848 of 989 (358 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Not sure if I like it,anyhow here's the new LFC home kit.

5-wkl2012.jpg3-wkl2012.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 849 of 989 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Absolutely disgusting the new Liverpool one,
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 850 of 989 (343 Views)