Lounge

Sport

Sport

06 Apr 2008
By: FootieGamerUK Member 19617 Posts
Level 3

This Section

4 Replies 803 Views Created 06-04-2008
Sorry if this sounds like a rant or anything but I'm just seeing if everyone agrees. This section had gone down hill before but now it has got even worse, we hardly ever even have Premier League weekend discussion anymore and it seems like most of the members have gone. I know some people are going to say "Do something about it then, make some threads". But I'm just saying what I think.
 photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (803 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: This Section

I do agree with you, for so long the weekend's fixtures would be up and a discussion would take place, sure, it usually ended up as an argument between Man Utd and Arsenal fans, but it was still there.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (803 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Hearing people complain about how bad the forum has gotten is tiresome. Its a shame that a few football supporters dont post as much or have left, but these things do go in cycles, It will be popular and talked about a lot again. The only real thing you can do, is to chat about it anyway, and when football fans log in or join, they will see somewhere that they can comfortably chat about a common interest and feel at home. Or you can decide to just let it die for now, and eventually someone else will start talking about it and you can join in again. The arts and sig forum went through quite a few deaths and rebirths, mainly thanks to a few people keeping it ticking over during the slow times.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (803 Views)
0 Kudos

No discussion > Ste arguments
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (803 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Seeing as Ste has left for good.... I was thinking of doing a thread for the Weekend fixtures but to be honest i saw no point because i figured the final places were decided (other than the top three, though the past weekends' fixtures haven't really changed the top so that was a null point)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (803 Views)
0 Kudos