Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: UEFA EURO 2012 Poland/Ukraine Thread

Well considering the are still picking people based on their name, instead of their form... I think they stand zero chance of getting to the Semi's. QF is the absolute very best they can expect.

That is even with two names not going. Can't believe they actually took Gerrard and Terry. Lampard... well I suppose he should be a bench warmer at best but England got lucky that Barry got injured. And Rio Ferdinand.

They should have taken Caulker instead of Terry, and Glen Johnson? All I can do is :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 64 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

come on .......................................................*

* Anybody but Ingerland.

Realistically, despite the put downs, anti press and negativety surrounding englands chances, i have a feeling this might just be your year.  Do a chelsea, utter mince for 90 minutes and win it somehow.

Jesus said to Peter "come forth and receive eternal life". He came fifth and won a toaster!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 64 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Lampard is out. Which I am happy for. More time and space for Chamberlain. But on the flipside, Henderson is in. More of Liverpool's uselessness in the squad. At least there are no ridiculous expectations this year.
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 64 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

I used to always be secretly optimistic about England's chances in a tournament, but since 2010 I just haven't cared.  Starting to find a few reasons to regain my secret optimism.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 64 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Cahill ruled out and Kelly in as a replacement. 

Richards should surely be in before Kelly and why not ask Rio.....footballing reasons......haha

photo pinguUCplusE.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 64 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The fact that Rio is still out even with Cahill gone, just highlights how stupid this all is.

I have hopes for Holland and Germany. I expect France to do well also. Of course there's always Spain to watch out for.
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 64 (211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

magnum80 wrote:

Cahill ruled out and Kelly in as a replacement. 

Richards should surely be in before Kelly and why not ask Rio.....footballing reasons......haha

can only blame richards himself for that. he didn't want to be back-up so blew the chance himself. with that attitude he may have blown his england future as well.

as for rio, didn't want him there really in the st place as not good enough nowadays. however, with the lack of other options i'm suprised he didn't get called when cahill was out.  with the response i've seen on the sky news ticker from his representatives i don't think rio will ever play for england again.  calling hodgson & fa disgraceful and lacking respect.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 64 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Apparently England have released a new kit 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 64 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 64 (190 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Maybe ferdinand should have replaced cahill but his advisor has ruined his chances now saying that and he will never play england ever again

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 64 (184 Views)
0 Kudos