Starhawk

Starhawk

05 Jul 2012
By: N6TH6N Member 17 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

A few questions about starhawk

8 Replies 508 Views Created 05-07-2012
Id really appreciate it if any one knows the answers, through actual experience or knowledge of the game... 1, can I snipe tank drivers ? I've tried so hard but to no avail 2, am I hidden until I fire or in the line of sight of some ones retical ? I.e when the little red triangle pops above some ones head then pops up on map 3, the troop presicion aim option, seems to make no difference? Does it for you ? 4, my game was crashing loads so I deleted game data and re downloaded the update now it's fine, any one else had this ? 5, how do I get new vehicle paint jobs? Just by ranking or performing feats with that vehicle 6, how can you tell if the server is dedicated and official? 7, what's the best troop weapon , is the bolt pistol any good ? I've found the grinder great on bulidings at close range 8, what's your favourite skill and why ? 9, any one know of any DLC If you can answer any or all of these random questions I'd be very happy Nathan
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: A few questions about starhawk

N6TH6N wrote:
Id really appreciate it if any one knows the answers, through actual experience or knowledge of the game...

2, am I hidden until I fire or in the line of sight of some ones retical ? I.e when the little red triangle pops above some ones head then pops up on map

Some players have this skill equipt

o Combat Intel: Show all enemies on the radar
Pre-requisite: Destroy an enemy Outpost within 60 seconds after it has been built

The way round it is with this skill...

o Stealthy: Never show up on enemy radars. This overrides Combat Intel Skill
Pre-requisite: Get 10 melee kills in 1 game.

5, how do I get new vehicle paint jobs? Just by ranking or performing feats with that vehicle

Paint jobs are opened up just by ranking up...

6, how can you tell if the server is dedicated and official?

There are no official servers!!!!

Someone has to open a room up...

7, what's the best troop weapon , is the bolt pistol any good ? I've found the grinder great on bulidings at close range

That is something your have to decide yourself!!!!

Everybody has different views on what works for them....

8, what's your favourite skill and why ?

o Combat Intel: Show all enemies on the radar
Pre-requisite: Destroy an enemy Outpost within 60 seconds after it has been built

Map up & shout out the enemy locations as they come towards the base ....

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (504 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

no dlc as of yet apart from maybe a couplen of skins that were preorder bonuses, but lightbox is working on new maps, game modes and hopefully skins. i for one would love some firefly skins.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (501 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Awesome reply thank you ! I've been collecting skill points for ages but overlooked them not knowing how to spend them ! Soon as the misses lets me on it again I'm gonna check it out !! :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (498 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

couple*
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (495 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

^^ lol
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (493 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yes, you can snipe Tank drivers, through the side window (tricky due to the laser that the sniper emits).

My favorite skill? I like Weapon Mods if playing as a ground troop - particularly if sniping - as it gives 50% more bullets in each clip.
Otherwise, I use Field Mechanic most of the time due to its auto-heal ability when in a vehicle.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (490 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

You should be able to snipe the tank driver from thier seating postion in the tank.

Although alot of them are wise to this an approach sniper positions in reverse.

Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (489 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Firefly skins. Genius. They better be shiny or those mudders backs'll break.

Jaaaaaane! THE MAN THEY CALL *JaaaaAANE!*

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (350 Views)
0 Kudos