Yeah I got it now, thanks!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Beta Reward not working

Hi i played the beta starhawk i did not get any free stuff :catsad:i played the beta everyday untill it finished and i played warhawk too how did the bomus stuff get to you email or though game ???

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Download from the starhawk section of the store.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (175 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Big thank you found them :-) YAY!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Hey,

I was a Beta tester but I'm planning on buying the game in a few months once my time and money is less tight, but I'd really like to get the Beta reward. I've never played Warhawk outside of the free demo.

Can I download it from the general store without a copy of the game (like I did with Rift Hunter skin), or can you only get it from in-game?

Also, If I need to have a copy of the game, does anyone know if it will still be around in a few months (probably sometime around June-July) or should I just give up on it?

Thanks to anyone who answers!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

The Beta DLC is downloaded from the store. Last I checked there was a Starhawk folder in the Latest section with the two DLC and the online code. Best way to see if it will let you download it is to try it. I've always download any free DLC I see in case I ever should get the game in question but the DLC is later removed/repriced. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

OK thanks!

Could someone check if they took it down, I've searched several times and can only find the online pass.

Pray I didn't miss it, sounds cool :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18 (123 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I bought Warhawk the day it was released as i did i with Starhawk but i can't download this Warhawk paint job it simply says 'This content cannot be accessed on your account' =/

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18 (120 Views)
0 Kudos