17 Jun 2012
By: Alex-Carter Member 1,093 Posts
Level 4

Bruiser Skill still lame...

20 Replies 387 Views Created 17-06-2012

i think starhawk is one of best multiplayer games out there with BF3 but oh my god.. this stupid perk that damages buildings is so lame... i get tons of people who just fly in with hawk jump out and start jumping around are base destroying stuff again and again till we run out of buildings and rift and then they can start base raping , i thought this perk was nerfed in update i think they should just remove it completely...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (387 Views)
Level 5

Re: Bruiser Skill still lame...

Alex-Carter wrote:

i think starhawk is one of best multiplayer games out there with BF3 but oh my god.. this stupid perk that damages buildings is so lame... i get tons of people who just fly in with hawk jump out and start jumping around are base destroying stuff again and again till we run out of buildings and rift and then they can start base raping , i thought this perk was nerfed in update i think they should just remove it completely...

My last game today was a blinder of a game I was on fire!!!!!

I went 23-1 in the end :Thumbs:

But the single kill was a guy using the Bruiser skill i'd built the Hawk pad just jumped into the hawk & I was dead by a guy with Bruiser equiped :Shame:

The U.S. forums were saying it should be spawn with the Grinder as the Bruiser skill which I think is better...

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21 (384 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

Hm i dunno grinder is bit too strong for a starter weapon because people will just spawn point into your base and grind it to dust lol , but then again its better than the cheap bruiser because i also have been meleed from afar while in ox tank it has some stupid range and theres too many players that just abuse it i think.

theres already the perk too spawn with repair tool which is good at destroying buildings so the best solution i think is just to remove bruiser completely its a stupid idea and i have no idea why they added it to the game

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (382 Views)
Level 5

Alex-Carter wrote:

Hm i dunno grinder is bit too strong for a starter weapon because people will just spawn point into your base and grind it to dust lol , but then again its better than the cheap bruiser because i also have been meleed from afar while in ox tank it has some stupid range and theres too many players that just abuse it i think.

:Lol: it cant be as bad as having Bruiser!!!!!!

The Grinders not something I use so i'm supposing its got a charge element like the Welding Torch that runs down & you have to get a pickup to recharge it?

If thats the case they wont be able to wreck the whole base in a single go (in theory)...

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21 (370 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I can see where it came from alright... It's because Warhawk had the ability to meley vehicle with a wrench. This would be just what that evolved into... Doesn't mean I like it. Spawning with the grinder does make more sence. Breaking large solid objects with a knife is a little too arcady for my liking. Next we'll be eating mushrooms to get a larger guy and be able to eat flowers to shoot fire balls. Don't get me wrong, Arcady has a time and a place, but it doesn't seem to fit right in this game.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21 (366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

it can take down about 2 bunkers in 1 whole pickup roughly its strong but it takes time to fire up i think and atleast u can have more of a change of killing them than people jumping around like crickets knifing everything i just hope they fix it soon because im getting very sick of the skill!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (364 Views)
Level 3

Well, there's already the Engineer skill that allows you to spawn with the repair gun which would be the perfect alternative to Bruiser, although I'd like to see the repair gun's attack ability buffed ever so slightly.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

ohhhhh my frekin sweet lord people stop this crappp with knifeing the bases ohhhhhh my lord LBI what are you doing what are you doing you are makeing guys  BASE RAPPPPPPING theirs is no base to defend why the frekkkkkkkiun heck you put this skill in da game ohhhhhhhh my lord its so stupid how dumb can you people beee you are incourageing BASE RAPPPPPPPING do you actually play the dammmmmmm game LBI!!!!!!!!!!

REMOVE THE DAMM SKILL FOR PEOPLE TO USE A KNIFE TO TAKE DOWN A BUILLDING A KNIFE TO TAKE DOWN A BUILLDING READ IT OUT LOUD A KNIFE TAKIENG OUTY A BUILLDING IS SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU SMOKIN LBI!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyday im geting more and more peeeeeee offf with this game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

haha me too i do love the game and will never trade it in but loads on my list have already traded it in because of things like this perk , countless numbers of people are asking for it to be fixed or removed they nerfed it but it hardly makes a difference takes like 1 extra knife to destroy things i mean come on.. perk should be to make repair tool destroy/damage buildings and then buff the damage of repair tool against buildings so you need the perk to use repair tool as a offensive weapon...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21 (313 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I do resort to using the Bruiser skill, but only.

WHEN THE ENEMY START BUILDING IN MY SPAWN.

it really annoys me that people still do this, i dont mind vehicles rolling all over it , but come on. stop building in the enemy spawn, including putting down turrets. DONT DO IT.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21 (309 Views)
0 Kudos