Starhawk

Starhawk

05 Jul 2012
By: armyluke Member 61 Posts
Level 3

Bruiser skill is pointless

4 Replies 194 Views Created 05-07-2012

Its as pointless as it is annoying,

Its much more effective to use turret jammer and grab a grinder to cause havoc in an enemy base, although its still annoying its just incredibly pointless.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Bruiser skill is pointless

so. you must not have played the game much to say that.

The bruiser is the only way to kill a hawk real quick when you need to...

Stop that hawk getting a real cheap STOMP kill.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

...by getting a real cheap knife kill on said Hawk.

How many more people have to complain about the idiocy of Bruiser before something is done about it? It is getting to the point of being ridiculous.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

So its ok for a hawk to come into your base with a sheild, invisibility, armour, missiles,machine gun and the stomp. Not even counting what the pilot has on him as well.

ANd we have no bunker or anything to use as defence. THE almighty bruiser does well. I cant see them taking it out.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

spadger_69 wrote:

so. you must not have played the game much to say that.

The bruiser is the only way to kill a hawk real quick when you need to...

Stop that hawk getting a real cheap STOMP kill.

I'm rank 49 with a Blue Rift Star and last time I checked I was in the two hundred range in the leaderboards with about 100 hours put into the game and 100 hours put into Warhawk, owned Starhawk since release and have used the bruiser skill and compared it to turret jammer + Grinder. So you must defend with the Bruiser skill waiting for a Hawk to come in every 5 minutes or so just to knife it and continue to wait again rendering the skill almost useless? As long as your base is well built and defended Hawks shouldnt be a problem, I find shooting at it once with a MAW or throwing grenades at it is enough to make it ***** itself and fly off into the sunset. I'm not saying remove the skill, I'm just saying that people are afraid to use anything else because its what they have become so used to.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Kudos