Starhawk

Level 3

Re: Debriefing Room

@ Cal 

lol, you should keep the mic, its fun when you have someone having fun with you in the game (not taking it too seriously like the yanks :smileyvery-happy: they hate getting smashed and rant during the whole round...) 

but nearly all of us talk a lot and its heaps of fun... :smileyhappy:

dont you worry about ur skills, it will come really quickly when you will fly with the QD boyz.

welcome aboard, if you need any tips or help just shout.

@Mick

ask ur boyz to move their lazy asses and do a nice sig for the new comer!! :smileywink:

champion sig
Please use plain text.
Message 211 of 902 (654 Views)
Level 1

Welcome Caltillica (some kind of Metallica combi???) Seeings though I find your PSN a little ......long, Whats a good nick name for ya Cal, Calt??? As Fredy said any Q's you have just ask's. A few quick points, Qd have a website (A little quiet ATM and we all play team matches on the US GameBattles.com website which if you want to take part you will need to register for both and Join QD on GB. Once again welcome and have fun.

GLOBAL #1 **** ATTITUDE SPOT ........ ON LOCK
AU #1 BLAH, BLAH, SOMETHING, SOMETHING .........ON LOCK (I'm awesome) :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 212 of 902 (641 Views)
Level 3

FredFony wrote:

@ Cal 

@Mick

ask ur boyz to move their lazy asses and do a nice sig for the new comer!! :smileywink:

Ok fellow QDers, who are our resident graphic artists? You saw my first lame effort, so I'm not it lol.

There's Linc....anyone else??

Please use plain text.
Message 213 of 902 (637 Views)
Level 1

My Mrs, but you will be waiting along time for one from her. Post some Ideas and I may forgo one of my many owed favors!
GLOBAL #1 **** ATTITUDE SPOT ........ ON LOCK
AU #1 BLAH, BLAH, SOMETHING, SOMETHING .........ON LOCK (I'm awesome) :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 214 of 902 (634 Views)
Level 3

Mate, hold onto those favours - you don't want to be loosing any of those!I been with my missus nearly 10 years and I tell you what they're worth gold after a while lol. Then again, sometimes they can be hard to redeem.

In any case, hey celtic-killa - do you want a sig? Raz's missus is obviously pretty good so i'd take that offer up!

RazaMataza wrote:
My Mrs, but you will be waiting along time for one from her. Post some Ideas and I may forgo one of my many owed favors!

Please use plain text.
Message 215 of 902 (625 Views)
Level 3

FredFony wrote:

Hey Caltallica, suup dude..

welcome to the forum, always see you flying around and cursing people. :smileyhappy:

Are you from Au?

and yeah Ace is a bloody bully!! :smileyvery-happy: 

g'day Caltallica

i've seen quite a bit of you lately, i'm not a bully at all. im very nice to newbies and generally my fellow clan mates if they deserve it (which is rare cause they all target me)

the more i play the nicer im getting, soon ill just walk around home base fixing vehicles

sig
Please use plain text.
Message 216 of 902 (616 Views)
Level 3

Ace-Jury wrote:

FredFony wrote:

Hey Caltallica, suup dude..

welcome to the forum, always see you flying around and cursing people. :smileyhappy:

Are you from Au?

and yeah Ace is a bloody bully!! :smileyvery-happy: 

g'day Caltallica

i've seen quite a bit of you lately, i'm not a bully at all. im very nice to newbies and generally my fellow clan mates if they deserve it (which is rare cause they all target me)

the more i play the nicer im getting, soon ill just walk around home base fixing vehicles

Then getting towed by me :smileyvery-happy:

Welcome cal :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 217 of 902 (612 Views)
Level 1

Shut the ***** up *****. 11 pages of bull*****. Thankyou.
[BombSquadKittens]wottagunn
Please use plain text.
Message 218 of 902 (600 Views)
Level 3

[ Edited ]

go read a fishing magazine instead wottajerk

Message Edited by Ace-Jury on 28-01-2009 12:57 PM
sig
Please use plain text.
Message 219 of 902 (589 Views)
Level 3

gunn, still a negative ***** eh, guess it's not true....playing a fish like a guitar doesnt bring happiness!
QD...
Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 902 (580 Views)