02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Debriefing Room

901 Replies 4,023 Views Created 16-01-2009

Hey, Stupid thought.

Instead of derailing every thread that day about the previous nights battles, Pop them in here.

I'll start.

Had the best few games I've played since buying the game last night.

Just about every QD and TOW made an appearance and quite a few S!N also.

Finally got to meet Yoda and unfortunately... met Wottagunn.

LABELS:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

mikeymonty

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution

got an epic kill on grym time last night:) I had the flag and he was chasing me round the corner. I brought up the b and b menu and put down an autoturret. squished him:)

Re: Debriefing Room

Photobucket
/16

mikeymonty

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution

classic kill on our buddy wildheart last night:)

I was running out with the flag in ctf on acid sea and I'd reached the side rift barrel area. I go to put down a garage and wildy comes flying in and trasforms only to be crushed mid transformation by my incoming structure:) LOLD:)

[ Edited ]
Photobucket
/16

weezernz

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
weezernz
Accepted Solution
Had my first couple of games alongside/against Mikey last night. We got a good old fashioned hiding in a zones game.

I had a look at the top player from the other side and he had a KDR of 23.6! 1800 kills or so and less than 80 deaths. Ridiculous. You might think he'd been stat padding or something, but he was a beast. 'Swift444' I think he was?

Another server I briefly joined Mikey in had no team randomisation or balancing. I'd advise people not to join servers like that. One team was full, and stacked. Any new players joining the server were forced to join the shorthanded team with no hope in hell. That was a genuine stat-padding server in my opinion. Super short zones games to maximise their win bonuses. Lame.

/16

mikeymonty

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution

yeah mate. they were some rapings... Swift444 is a beast. I was already outnumbered in the air before he joined but after it was a massacre.....

Photobucket
/16

weezernz

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
weezernz
Accepted Solution
I was up with you for a bit but I was soon out of my league. I actually managed a decent return defending zones in that game.

I saw some of his posts in the US forum, and he sounds like an arrogant tool. Moral victory for us!

/16

mikeymonty

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution

all those T$ guys have massive egos...

Photobucket
/16

Caltallica

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Caltallica
Accepted Solution

QD FOR LIFE

photo PS4Sig2_zps1c32b7aa.png
/16

mikeymonty

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution

man. that is slick:)

If you have some free time would you consider making an AHA clan logo? I've got a rough prototype but I really lack any finesse in graphic programs

Photobucket
/16

weezernz

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
weezernz
Accepted Solution

I got you covered Mikey:

/16

Isis_au

84%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Isis_au
Accepted Solution

weezernz wrote:

I got you covered Mikey:

Bahahaha love it!!! Taaakkeee on me, take on me!! :) looks hot

/16

mikeymonty

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution

perfect! Just what we were looking for:)

Photobucket
/16

mikeymonty

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution
Had some eggs with the axe and ad guys last night. Then jumped into a server where someone e told me he hoped I fell off a cliff and died:) lmao:)

Photobucket
/16

Caltallica

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Caltallica
Accepted Solution

mikeymonty wrote:

man. that is slick:)

If you have some free time would you consider making an AHA clan logo? I've got a rough prototype but I really lack any finesse in graphic programs

Thanks Mikey,

I'm pretty flatout with the QD website but if you've got some ideas I reckon I could help you out..... unless your happy with what Weezer found :smileylol:

Pm me the details, pics or whatever and I'll give it a go.

photo PS4Sig2_zps1c32b7aa.png
/16

m-m-m-menzo

50%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
m-m-m-menzo
Accepted Solution

Please explain what this is... What's backwards flight? I've gathered it's only in normal flight which I haven't used for quite some time, but what's backwards missiles and backwards TOW's?

mrcrowley24 wrote:

Man its dead around here. Anyone play any good games lately worth talking about?

I have been playing fairly regulary, no great games to think of or any outstanding pilots.

I have been trying the whole backwards flight  a2a tow kills. Looks pretty spectacular when you pull it off and I have got a few good kills, but you look like a d!ck when you miss. lol

/16

mrcrowley24

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mrcrowley24
Accepted Solution

m-m-m-menzo wrote:

Please explain what this is... What's backwards flight? I've gathered it's only in normal flight which I haven't used for quite some time, but what's backwards missiles and backwards TOW's?

mrcrowley24 wrote:

Man its dead around here. Anyone play any good games lately worth talking about?

I have been playing fairly regulary, no great games to think of or any outstanding pilots.

I have been trying the whole backwards flight  a2a tow kills. Looks pretty spectacular when you pull it off and I have got a few good kills, but you look like a d!ck when you miss. lol

Its this

http://vimeo.com/3951202

There are better videos of it on youtube, but I am work and can't access them. Go to youtube and type in warhawk + backwards lock and videos will come up of Alexius92 or Poker988 doping them.

/16

mikeymonty

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mikeymonty
Accepted Solution

m-m-m-menzo wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYANXnPrz8I

Photobucket
/16

Marsta-J

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Marsta-J
Accepted Solution

ImFromNZ wrote:

I'm always late but hey, better late than never and this time it's to boast about one of the best games I've ever had, considering it was against half my clan who are better than me, including (at the time) Marsta-J.  Wow this is going back some months now but it was CC and I actually did a jumping no scope on him!  Never done that before and never done it since (done plenty of no scopes but NEVER jumping). So I came second at the end of the round AHEAD of Marsta-J.  Most will probably think "meh" but it still makes me a little proud to come second in a CC round with M-J in it.   Wish all my other games could be that impressive.

Was this a Saturday night when I was drunk?

Nah jk's

2 much bro...

Soon it will be 2nd nature, and you will be more shocked on missing then hitting lol

:Sniper:

And that night we were spose to have that GB Mr Crowley but flooded the AU, there was a time where we tried to A2A tow each other at the same time, I noticed you had a TOW coming straight for me,so i did a quick turn to make you lose me, and flew my TOW straight at you, your TOW blew up not far from me, and mine just did to lol... but its times like these that that make it fun... Where you know, theres a limit that you have to hit them before they hit you :)

Goodsh!!t

[ Edited ]
Marsta-J

/16

mrcrowley24

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mrcrowley24
Accepted Solution

hehe, yeah was some good games Mj, there was some close calls for both of us! I'll get you,sooner or later!! lol.

Speaking of a2a tows, if someone gets me in the air I HAVE to get them back, preferbly in the same round. Well the other day I was in A.A. and there was this awesome =V= pilot, forget his name, and he got me a beauty. So the whole round I keep trying to time the tow respawn right, but he also knew when it would respawn and there would be a battle over it. Well this time I got there just before him and was waiting for it. He then shows up and starts Lg'ing me with ferocious speed. I quickly turn on invisibilty and another second goes by and then the tow appears and goes straight to me. He then knows he is in trouble and tries to double R2 it out of there and just as he does I hit him right in the face with the tow. Was great. Im sure he will be after me for that one.

/16

Marsta-J

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Marsta-J
Accepted Solution

mrcrowley24 wrote:

Speaking of a2a tows, if someone gets me in the air I HAVE to get them back, preferbly in the same round.

Im the same...

Sometimes with no scopes to... I feel the urge to pay them back :)...

A2A tows are one of those deaths that make you go you B@$TARD, I'll get you back lol...

Marsta-J

/16

ImFromNZ

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ImFromNZ
Accepted Solution

Had a real suck afternoon gaming a few days ago.  A certain someone who I assume is a kiwi who shall remain nameless *cough* BOSS_OGENERAL2U *cough* was hosting a game so I joined knowing my ping would be nice n low.  Straight off the bat a Chernovan enemy comes running toward me so I throw a grenade just as BOSS_ comes running past.  SUICIDE myself and TEAMKILL him, oops.  Ok so teamkilling is not exactly hard for me, even though I don't intentionally do it (unless they do it to me on purpose) it happens more than I'd like it to now n then (I'm trying to work on that). Anyways, BOSS_ starts cursing at me saying he's gonna kick me if I do that again cose he knew it was on purpose.  I turn my mic on (I did press L3 straight away to say DAM SORRY but forgot my mic was off lol) tp say it was an accident cose he got in my way.  Cuss cuss cuss from BOSS_, so I say SHUTUP!  He kicks me, I msg him that he's a c**ck cose it WAS an accident.  My question is, cose I'm sure there's members here who know him, is he always a loser when it comes to TKs?  What's the point of having a mic and being able to say sorry when they'll just sh*t on you anyway??

But wait!  That's not all!  The next server I join - GIRL*HOST there's only the 2 of us.  She's already boobytrapped my base with land/airmines and claimed all other zones so I die a few times before even getting off the ground. \Finally one of my buddies joins, grabs her flag and she msgs me to switch teams cose she's gonna have a break.  I don't reply so she kicks me.  SERIOUSLY, what is up with WH??  There are so many crybabies online it's a joke!   So now she has "banned" me from her server in future cose I called her a bia**, pleeeease.  Seriously, people gotta chill the hell out!  Including ME I guess LOL.

[ Edited ]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel