YER_MAW_JUST

87%
04 Rank
Progress

Enough is enough

47 Replies 451 Views Created 15-05-2012
15 May 2012
By YER_MAW_JUST
Cant believe i wasted my money on such a poor title. I have not finished a single game tonight as i leave them now as iv got sick of the same thing over and over again. Ox tank spawn camping whilst hawks cluster bomb the complete and utter crap out of the spawn poin. Balancing issues ruin this game, spawn camping ruins this game and thats never gonna stop. Its not like you unlock anything decent playing for hours upon hours and i cant see the point in playing anymore.

No wonder they never added the rest of the stuff into the beta, more work for them but they want the cash first and fix bad problems later.

Lets just say i wont be touching any other games of theres!
LABELS:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel® Core™ i7-990x (3.46GHz, 12MB, 6.4GT/sec)
English Genuine Windows® 8 64 BIT
Dual 6GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Titan
6144MB (3x2GB) 1866MHz DDR3 Tri Channel
512GB Solid State Drive Raid 0 "Stripe" Dual HDD - (2x256GB)
256GB Solid State SATA Additional Drive
Blu-Ray RW (Blu-ray, DVD, CD read & write) & 24X DVD+/-RW
Killer™ 2100 Network Card
Soundblaster XFi Titanium PCIe card

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Hogezz

92%
04 Rank
Progress
Hogezz
Accepted Solution
Yea that bruiser skill is a joke.
0 Kudos

Re: Enough is enough

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shika1983

97%
07 Rank
Progress
shika1983
Accepted Solution

Hogezz wrote:
Yea that bruiser skill is a joke.

Oh so that the skill it is.

I was wondering how people were destroying structures so quickly with no explosive weapons

Shika1983

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

scapepicture

80%
02 Rank
Progress
scapepicture
Accepted Solution

These forums are constantly seen by developers at LBI: DJ, HB etc.  Theyr looking for ways to IMPROVE the game, not people to give them feedback which has no help at all. Try being constructive with your feedback, instead of saying whats wrong, try to think of what can be improved

Just as you're saying I'm being too forward with protecting the game, you guys are being too forward on critiscising it. I actually agree that the tanks are OP, the hawks are OP to a certain extent too. Explaining whas you feel needs to be chaged doesnt take a long time. Instead of " I hate this game rararara, tanks ruin the game rarar", try "This game needs a lot of improvement, firstly, the tanks are really hard to overcome especially in so and so situation...".

Maybe I was too harsh by calling him a cry baby, but the fact of the matter is you cant just a game after playing it for four days. Its not possible. Thats childs play. Excuse the pun. 

0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

B0RNXenon

• Beta Tester
80%
02 Rank
Progress
B0RNXenon
Accepted Solution
Besides which, LBI have all the data from the games, they can see what weapons are overly powerful and they will adjust accordingly. Same thing happened with Warhawk, weapons were constantly being tweaked to balance them.
Dylan has tweeted that they know that the tanks are over powered and will adjust them. Give it a few weeks and it'll be done.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

geddesmond2

• Beta Tester
76%
05 Rank
Progress
geddesmond2
Accepted Solution

Well I have left ideas on how to make the game more balanced along with many other people. My point is if someone wants to come on the forums and air out some of their frustration then just let them. Chances are tomorrow they'll play Starhawk and form a different opinion but if their frustrations are met with criticism they might just go ah screw this game and that ain't helping anyone.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

saberdragon

93%
06 Rank
Progress
saberdragon
Accepted Solution

We're all complaining about "Baserapes" & the such...

And when it happens we cant get out of the base!!!!!!

Ask yourself why you cant get out of the base & the answer we get is the enemy have destroyed all the structures :Shame:

But why have they destroyed everything!!?

Because we build everything in the middle all together...

Spread the structures around the base with a little thought to what should go where..

Vehicles need direct routes out of base so build them facing a escape route....

If you want put your supply bunker in the middle near the flag (in ctf) then you can grab weapons & go to where the vehicle you want is..

As players you have to make it as difficult it is for the otherside to win , if they cant destroy all your structures you have a chance ......

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel