Reply
01 Mar 2012
By MistaGrimReefer

MistaGrimReefer

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??

[ Edited ]
10 Replies 346 Views edited 01-03-2012
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
WESTIE_UK
06
/16

WESTIE_UK

  • Offline
83%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??

Message 2 of 11 (333 Views)
shika1983
Beta Tester
07
/16

shika1983

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
97%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??

This is a public beta so it's open to EVERYONE so sadly you won't be getting a beta badge.......... unless the MODs deem you super awesome and give you one. Smiley Tongue
Shika1983
Message 3 of 11 (317 Views)
Gutfather
04
/16

Gutfather

  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??

Yaster will give you one if you hop into the back of his van xD

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
WESTIE_UK
06
/16

WESTIE_UK

  • Offline
83%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??

oh god im considering finding his van

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
randygoodlove
Beta Tester
09
/16

randygoodlove

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??

Oh nooo not that van Smiley Surprised

'still suffering nightmares'
Message 6 of 11 (270 Views)
Solid_Snake12345
06
/16
99%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??

I heard from a friend who saw a friend receiving his Beta Badge that you have to sacrifice a goat at a very specific time in a very specific location while the current Moderators stand around you dressed in dark red robes chanting ominously around you as they rotate around you in a circular pattern.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
StuR328
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??


randygoodlove wrote:
Oh nooo not that van Smiley Surprised

'still suffering nightmares'

 

but ewe went back 3 moor times after get tin you're badge Smiley Wink


|¬_¬|™
Message 8 of 11 (268 Views)
randygoodlove
Beta Tester
09
/16

randygoodlove

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??


StuR328 wrote:

randygoodlove wrote:
Oh nooo not that van Smiley Surprised

'still suffering nightmares'

 

but ewe went back 3 moor times after get tin you're badge Smiley Wink


I'm not Cornish or Welsh Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 11 (266 Views)
TheTreeFrog
Beta Tester
06
/16

TheTreeFrog

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: If I Play Starhawk Beta Do I Get The Beta Badge??


Solid_Snake12345 wrote:
I heard from a friend who saw a friend receiving his Beta Badge that you have to sacrifice a goat at a very specific time in a very specific location while the current Moderators stand around you dressed in dark red robes chanting ominously around you as they rotate around you in a circular pattern.


As if they would sacrifice a goat for a beta badge.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They only do that for an mvp badge.

Message 10 of 11 (249 Views)