Dannehkins

99%
08 Rank
Progress

Joining the ranks

5 Replies 363 Views Created 08-12-2009
08 Dec 2009
By Dannehkins
Well, better late than never, I've decided to get my hands on Warhawk. But, with it being out so long it and reading some of the comments across this section, it does seem I have a bit of learning to do.

I recently did the same with Socom Confrontation and everyone's tips were all appreciated and I eventually got settled into the game quite nicely and quickly. So I'd appreciate it even more if people could just tip me about the general strategies and such that the manual just never really tells you about.

By the way, is there a still active community going? I don't mind if there isn't 10,000s of people on there, but if there is enough to have a good game with, then count me in.

Thanks everyone :D
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MaxQ333

98%
07 Rank
Progress
MaxQ333
Accepted Solution

Hm.

Warhawk is pretty hard to get used to, and at first you'll probably die. A lot. 

Make sure you play the tutorials!

And most importantly, stay in the rookie servers (the green ones) as long as you can! 

I'm sure you'll pick stuff up as you go, but it's not the sort of game you can just pick up and own at.. 

Have a look here - http://www.warhawkstats.com/maps/ and take a look at the weapon spawn points :) 

Add people to your friendslist, join a clan and play with them, you'll pick up techniques, etc. 

Just basically, Warhawk stats has all the important info that you'll need at first, check out the tips section. 

It's hard to just give general tips :\ 

The community is still active.. I think there's still about 10,000 average daily players.. 

So yeah. Just play and you'll get used to it :) 

0 Kudos

Re: Joining the ranks

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tobbyno

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Tobbyno
Accepted Solution
Yes, warhawk is pretty hard to get used to. I have been playing this game for more than one year and a half and I still have a lot to learn...so basically my advice is play as much as you can and try to join a clan. Don't worry, you may die a lot at first but there's ways to achieve kills even when you're a newbie...turrets, tanks and binocs! :)
0 Kudos

Rif.: Re: Joining the ranks

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tomoguchi

79%
04 Rank
Progress
tomoguchi
Accepted Solution
as above really, join a good clan and add regular players as friends, you can learn a hell of a lot from them. im ***** but you can add me, im sure many others will offer a space on their friend lists too :)
0 Kudos

Re: Rif.: Re: Joining the ranks

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Deej84

82%
03 Rank
Progress
Deej84
Accepted Solution

Best advice I can give is simply - GET STUCK IN! - You'll pick up your own play style, find your favorite weapon/vehicle, learn the maps and maybe even find a few things us guys haven't noticed before, soon enough.

As for the community, it used to be thriving in these forums but has slowed down I have noticed. But that could be due to people adding each other to there PSNs and not coming on here as much, who knows. Still a fair few about though.

And add me if you like, just be sure to inclued a message that your from here :Thumbs:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

framac77

92%
05 Rank
Progress
framac77
Accepted Solution

feel free to add me as well bud, my activity ingame at the moment is sporadic at best, but that's just due to heavy work n family committments at this time of year, after the festive i'll be back on a fairly active basis....

as for advice, i'd say your best bet is to hang around the forums, yes they're alot more quiet now but the regulars here are mostly decent folks n fairly competent at the game, so i reckon as a group we can all offer you some pointers/demonstrations of how the game should be played. there are also a goodly amount of  hints/tips/tutorials threads kicking around these pages which will be of use to you:)

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel