Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: MB's Stalwart Tactics Thread

OK Here is my Tactic.

For later in the game on Dust, when the enemy are approaching your base with tanks.

Take 1 bike

go pickup a sticky mine. Place all three mines on the front of your bike.

Wait for the mines to respawn then collect them.

Ride at full speed to the tanks try to get in close but don't ram it . All the mines jump from the bike to the tank, boom.

Some players were getting wise to this in the beta, and would jump out of the vehicle just as you arrive.

If they do , then just fire the three mines you have onto the vehicle and drive off.

As soon as they get back into the vehicle , boom.

Fed up with your base being torpedoed by hawks ?

To use the torpedo properly, hawks have to fly in a low strafing run across your base.

Place three mines in the valley between the two peaks by your base, as they begin their strafing run, the mines will jump up and attach themselves  to the hawk. Boom.

WARNING you need to be skilled on the bike to ride round with mines attached, as a single near miss from a tank will take you  out.

Enjoy.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 42 (1,253 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: MB's Stalwart Tactics Thread

haaaaaaaaa bored off that stick them buggers to your hawks haaaaaaaaa and rain down from the heavens with the hammmer of thor!!! wat i love to do is play chicken with the enemy haaaaaaaaaaa mikeyyyyyyyyyy boy i will see you may 8th my friend keep a space for me in your clann im sure it will be great fun playing with you guys i ve only played starhawk with pentex and labarr7 little weee scots man haaaaaaaaa
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 42 (1,249 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: MB's Starhawk Tactics Thread

Not really a tactic. On most maps when you spawn, if you really push that stick you can normally land somewhere you can get a clear shot on some Barrels of Turquoise goodness giving you 4 units within seconds of the start of the game.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 42 (1,106 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: MB's Starhawk Tactics Thread

Sidewinder derbying

As we all know and sometimes hate, at the beginning of every game about half the team jumps on sidewinders and try's to capture each other's flags. The problem is, everybody is going so fast you really have no way of combating them at the beginning of the game. Well look no further. First go ahead and save one rift and grab a bike from someone else's corral. Then, grab some proxy mines and stick them all over your sidewinder. Now, instead of trying to stop and shoot the speedy devils, you just ram into them and they blow up.

I'd like to give credit to whatever genius did this to me on dust. The stupid ones never win.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 42 (1,088 Views)
0 Kudos