13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

MVP Fun Nights - Warhawk Wednesdays!

[ Edited ]
6,555 Replies 48,998 Views edited 09-04-2008

hey, its Wednesday so that now means only one thing, well two if theres womens volleyball on - another MVP Night! much the same as the Monday night games - shooting, flying, some more shooting, driving, more shooting, then the obvious dying-because-of-a-mine-planted-near-the-flag.

any and everyone can join in, and all game ideas are welcome, we thought it might be fun to get some teams fighting it out this week, theNarrator's (me, slighty evil) reds vs. JimmyJumbl's (slighty less evil) blues. pick your side, remember the password, turn up and give the other team and good gunning.

lots of different modes, different sized maps, etc. any that are prefered give a shout.

and Lestrade might even be flirting between teams, so you might have the chance to fire a few grenades his way too, although i did hear he once took down a Warhawk using only his knife. but thats just what i heard.

October 3rd

Room Name: MVP Fun Night

Time: 'bout 8

Password: forumfun (Gun4Jimmy was already taken :evil:)
Message Edited by Moshii on 09-04-2008 06:05 PM
LABELS:
KZAM!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

WrestleBlog

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WrestleBlog
Accepted Solution
Looking at your pictures, I may have taken pictures of the wrong guy!! :o

I shall put them up regardless, after all I put the effort in!! :lol:

As I said, I have enough trouble seeing peoples names as it is, let alone on split screen! :duh:
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Nights - Warhawk Wednesdays!

PREVIOUSLY sionmowb
Beta Tester
/16

G-kidd

• Beta Tester
98%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
G-kidd
Accepted Solution
Looking at your pictures, I may have taken pictures of the wrong guy!! :o

As I said, I have enough trouble seeing peoples names as it is, let alone on split screen! :duh:

I had these problems but once the hdmi cable is stuck in wow it does the hard work so you dont have to:gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

tonka_92

91%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
tonka_92
Accepted Solution
Looking at your pictures, I may have taken pictures of the wrong guy!! :o I shall put them up regardless, after all I put the effort in!! :lol: As I said, I have enough trouble seeing peoples names as it is, let alone on split screen! :duh: so you werent a random???
0 Kudos

tonka-pmf hybrid
/16

Redvii

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Redvii
Accepted Solution
Good games tonight - I didn't do so well. I did get 3 "Top Player..." things in a row ,however, just before I left - I doubt many forum members were there to notice though :( . Sorry to all the people that TK'ed me (that hardly makes sense but I crossed the road many times without looking both ways :no: and also managed to hover into a TOW :rolleyes: ).
0 Kudos

Previously Vivi-ix

/16

shika1983

97%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shika1983
Accepted Solution
When was the fun part of MVP fun night. LOL

I just got slaughter repeated. LOL

:D :D :D
0 Kudos

Shika1983
Beta Tester
/16

G-kidd

• Beta Tester
98%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
G-kidd
Accepted Solution
When was the fun part of MVP fun night. LOL

I just got slaughter repeated. LOL

:D :D :D

when i shot a sniper without aiming just button mashing then took out two tanks and im thinking woaahhhh am i feeling alrite and then throw down some mines suicide but still get points for taking out jeep all on archipelago ....dat was fun:gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

Buubar

86%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Buubar
Accepted Solution
KingFox sniped me on Badlands, i just got into a tank and popped out for split second and BAM! Dead. :( I hate you... :evil:
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

SpiderSprog

• Beta Tester
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SpiderSprog
Accepted Solution
KingFox sniped me on Badlands, i just got into a tank and popped out for split second and BAM! Dead. :(

I hate you... :evil:

yeah I had to drive that tank around with your decomposing carcass
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

SpiderSprog

• Beta Tester
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SpiderSprog
Accepted Solution
snaffled me a rare lesser spotted pink crested Narrator.

He was trying to make a nest around a red base.

wanted to get a pic of me tebagging him but i didn't have the coordination.

to move and use the camera at the same time that is :p
0 Kudos

MVP
/16

richard4481

• MVP
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
richard4481
Accepted Solution
i had to bail from the MVP night as the missus performed a tv takeover i did however have a enjoyable 5 minutes when i picked up magnum in a jeep with the flag and almost managed to get him back to our base with the dropship before narr took us out but worths was their to get the capture well played
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

mjcook

• Beta Tester
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mjcook
Accepted Solution
when did the time get changed from 8 to 8:30 i remember the old days when the server used to be up a 7:30 and when we used to have are own server open all the time
0 Kudos

/16

worthsclio

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
worthsclio
Accepted Solution
i had to bail from the MVP night as the missus performed a tv takeover i did however have a enjoyable 5 minutes when i picked up magnum in a jeep with the flag and almost managed to get him back to our base with the dropship before narr took us out but worths was their to get the capture well played

i just had to grab the flag when i saw it, couldnt resist, chhers for dying right in front of me;)

how are the scores going to work as it was full of randoms, and narrator it was more than a couple at one point we must of had at least 5 just on our team which was when sephroith left.

@mjcook

i remember when the fun night used to be up somewhere between 5 and 6, now its 5 mins late, i think a lot of forumers left a game at 8 after some1 shouted up "im going to the fun night now" and the server wasnt even up, so we just hung around in the lobby awaiting the server to go up.
0 Kudos

/16

WrestleBlog

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WrestleBlog
Accepted Solution
so you werent a random???

Indeed I am not, however it's been so long since I joined in on one of these MVP Fun Night's that last time I played I wasn't getting slaughtered every 5 seconds like I was last night! :eek:

Either you lot have gotten much better since those days, or I've gotten worse! I'm hoping it's not the latter! :rolleyes:

I did manage to get to a flag once on Omega Factory, which says something 'cause I never play that map and have no idea where I'm going 99.9% of the time.

I'm not in often, so it's not really my place to say, but any chance of adding more maps to the rotation as it felt like before you knew it you were back to the map we first started on. Also, putting Omega Factory as the first and last game should be changed as this caused two Omega Factory games in a row. But these are just my opinions, and I don't join these games often enough to have an opinion so... :duh:
0 Kudos

PREVIOUSLY sionmowb
/16

darrenjoe

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
darrenjoe
Accepted Solution
yeah it changed to 8:30 a few weeks back. you can send the pic over PSN, sure.

ok will do next time if we get one next week cuz forum is down i must remember to charge the cam and no i did not swear the 2 times i nearly got you, you ran past me and i came after you but you were gone then you were in a warhawk and i was in front of a tank cam went off :mad: :mad: :mad:
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

SpiderSprog

• Beta Tester
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SpiderSprog
Accepted Solution
were we suppsoed to take pics when you were on te oposign team or our team?

Cos I have one when we were on the same team too if thats what we need.

I spent ages chasing and getting my g/f to take the pics then afterwards I remembered my TV has a freeze fame I could have just paused it and took the pic at my leisure, nevermind.

BTW does my g/f get a badge for putting up with me playing warhawk all the time and even being good enough to sit and take pics whiel I play. :D
0 Kudos

/16

darrenjoe

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
darrenjoe
Accepted Solution

I spent ages chasing and getting my g/f to take the pics then afterwards I remembered my TV has a freeze fame I could have just paused it and took the pic at my leisure, nevermind.. :D

duz that work then o good i can do that to thanks :gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

[MK WONE]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[MK WONE]
Accepted Solution
were we suppsoed to take pics when you were on te oposign team or our team? Cos I have one when we were on the same team too if thats what we need. I spent ages chasing and getting my g/f to take the pics then afterwards I remembered my TV has a freeze fame I could have just paused it and took the pic at my leisure, nevermind. BTW does my g/f get a badge for putting up with me playing warhawk all the time and even being good enough to sit and take pics whiel I play. :D A badge? she deserves an expensive piece of jewellery
0 Kudos

MVP
/16

TheNarrator

• MVP
94%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheNarrator
Accepted Solution
A badge? she deserves an expensive piece of jewellery
i hope she reads the forums, spidersprog :evil:
0 Kudos

KZAM!
/16

WrestleBlog

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WrestleBlog
Accepted Solution
my TV has a freeze fame I could have just paused it and took the pic at my leisure

My TV does that too, never even thought of it, instead I went and hooked up my HDD/DVD Recorder to the PS3 and record the entire game and then when I thought I spotted Narrator I rewound and paused to take my pictures, only for it not to be Narrator! :duh:

I'll have to watch the game again, maybe I'll see him, although it's 2hrs 30mins long. I might try and put it up on the internet (edited down obviously) although most of it will feature me lost on Omega Factory or me getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter. :rolleyes:

Oh, and on another note, it was good to see Benster back in action! :gr8:
0 Kudos

PREVIOUSLY sionmowb
Beta Tester
/16

kingfox

• Beta Tester
91%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
kingfox
Accepted Solution
KingFox sniped me on Badlands, i just got into a tank and popped out for split second and BAM! Dead. :(

I hate you... :evil:

i saw you get in and waited for you to pop out the top then i was like BAM you dead :elfsniper:
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

SpiderSprog

• Beta Tester
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SpiderSprog
Accepted Solution
i hope she reads the forums, spidersprog :evil:

I'm taking her to see Firebird performed by decadance tonight. It's a ballet performed by hip hop dancers. Should be interesting. And an all female cast too :gr8:
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel