80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

PLEASE LBI

13 Replies 226 Views Created 03-02-2012
Make Advanced flight compulsory at a certain rank dogfights dont work it takes ages 2 kill classic flight players. Fair enough on the beta but in the fiinished version when a player reaches a certain rank they become advanced players they shud use advanced flight im not saying rank 2 but 4 example colonel on warhawk .Took me a year to reach that rank then advanced flight only in ranked servers. my solution 2 the dogfight problem. I mean ***** on after 100 hours gameplay why u need novice controls .And as 1 of warhawks finest pilots in my day both novice flight then pro flight with nearly 30000 air 2 air kills i think im in a position 2 suggest such a radical move.
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

dorokusai

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dorokusai
Accepted Solution
i didnt swear they censored the word ***** lol
0 Kudos

Re: PLEASE LBI

Beta Tester
/16

Liam511

• Beta Tester
99%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Liam511
Accepted Solution
I fly Advanced flight but why should people who maybe get motion sick or something change for you?
If you cant kill them you maybe shouldnt consider yourself an advanced player :)

this is the last time I'll abandon you
/16

shika1983

97%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
shika1983
Accepted Solution
I'm not a fan of classic flight either ....... Watching people spin and turn more that a bouncy ball in a tumble dryer isn't too fun to watch or shot for that matter but I like the fan this game caters to all types of players. I prefer pro-flight to classic flight mainly because of the fact I don't like the screen spinning and I feel more orientated when doing maneuvers rather than any tactical reason.

Shika1983
Beta Tester
/16

StuR328

• Beta Tester
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
StuR328
Accepted Solution
can't believe they censored *****. What is the world coming to?

|¬_¬|™
/16
99%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Solid_Snake12345
Accepted Solution

StuR328 wrote:
can't believe they censored *****. What is the world coming to?

I'd say it's probably due to the SO** *** ***** **** ** ******.

0 Kudos

/16

TRIX9

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TRIX9
Accepted Solution
I cant kill people that do ".................."
Dear LBI - please change the game accordingly.

pfff

http://www.youtube.com/TomahawkTrix
/16

dorokusai

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dorokusai
Accepted Solution
ive been compairing the flight modes, i prefer advanced flight mode but the benefits of classic flight mode make it obselete on starhawk. I woz wrong about motion sickness the world only turns with advanced flight . But firsty u can move the targeting rectacle with classic flight making it much easier to lock on 2 enemys ,secondly dodging missiles is easy with the right stick ,with advanced flight the only way 2 dodge missiles is 2 take your finger off the right stick and use x button. With pro flight on warhawk i could evade most missiles with ease and still engage my target , i called it the wiggle lol ,but on starhawk nothing .so as the saying goes , if u cant beat em join em.Sort it out light box bring back pro flight or make classic flight equal 2 advanced minus the spinning world ,or as i first said restrict it to lower ranks. gunna try normal flight mode now
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Liam511

• Beta Tester
99%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Liam511
Accepted Solution
I agree... They should sack the new dodge system entirely and head back to warhawk flight modes.
I refuse to even try using this whole "Tap X and move Left" thing and just wait for chaff and try to stay away until its safe... which kind of ruins it for me.

I considered my self a decent pilot on Warhawk - Not quite Warrior101 or Hakz01 level... but I could my own. Starhawk... No chance, maybe cause of the small maps and the lack of space and weapons? Maybe Ive lost the nack after a warhawk break?
Personally i tink a mix of those but mostly the new controls... Hawks are less responsive and dont turn half as good :(
Maybe it'll get sorted out :)
Not a game chaner im sure I'll adapt... but Flying was a bit thing for me on Warhawk, hooked from the word go playing at a mates house... this is still good... but not as good.

/16

dorokusai

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dorokusai
Accepted Solution
my field test results r as follows . classic flight mode 25 kills 3 deaths impressive. advanced flight mode 12 kills 2 deathss not bad. normal flight mode 9 kills 8 deaths pointless mode right stick does nothing at all.Try for yourselves odds well favour the noob flight in this game not bovverd though ,i can fly all modes just a shame its so unbalanced .Only plus for iadvanced flight is air 2 ground kills possible the moveable rectacle in classic flight makes it hard 2 judge wen 2 fire .impossible 2 hit in air with classic mode me just bash that right stick like theres no tomorrow .also seen backwards lock on dont no how its done but remove it or ad it 2 all flight modes
0 Kudos

/16

Tear72

84%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Tear72
Accepted Solution

yeah cant be doing with backwards lock-ons or flying backwards BS

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

dorokusai

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dorokusai
Accepted Solution
As for been an advanced player im not. were all noobs in the beta.But with over 1000 hours of warhawk experience .lol sad innit. i think i can help build a better game .Give us our own room the advanced server with advanced flight only And maybe more points 4 flying properly . Like a proper pilot ribbon. or dont fly like a girl medal .not been sexist just an expression round these parts
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Liam511

• Beta Tester
99%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Liam511
Accepted Solution
Personally I dont see the problem. It might not be ideal to chase someone spinning about but it adds a challenge.
Plus remember at the moment we only have homing and swarm missiles, air mines and MG's so when theres more weapons who knows how difficult itll be.

Also there are techniques to trump a spinner which worked in warhawk.

/16

dorokusai

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dorokusai
Accepted Solution
people who get motion sick would benefit from advanced flight. Thats an old excuse from warhawk .im sorry but the screen spinning causes motion sickness and tryna follow novice flight players woz hard enough on warhawk,but u could hover and wait till they stopped , on starhawk i just leave em 2 it they a waste of missiles and time. good point about people learning 2 fly properly though. give us the option 2 create ranked servers with pro flight only.PROPER DOGFIGHTS OOOOO YEAH". no twirly whirlys giving every 1 motion sickness. On that note top gun 3 cumin out at cinema in 3d and featuring classic flight .motion sickness here i *****
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel