03 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff

PLEASE LBI

13 Replies 189 Views Created 03-02-2012
Make Advanced flight compulsory at a certain rank dogfights dont work it takes ages 2 kill classic flight players. Fair enough on the beta but in the fiinished version when a player reaches a certain rank they become advanced players they shud use advanced flight im not saying rank 2 but 4 example colonel on warhawk .Took me a year to reach that rank then advanced flight only in ranked servers. my solution 2 the dogfight problem. I mean ***** on after 100 hours gameplay why u need novice controls .And as 1 of warhawks finest pilots in my day both novice flight then pro flight with nearly 30000 air 2 air kills i think im in a position 2 suggest such a radical move.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: PLEASE LBI

i didnt swear they censored the word ***** lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I fly Advanced flight but why should people who maybe get motion sick or something change for you?
If you cant kill them you maybe shouldnt consider yourself an advanced player :smileyhappy:
this is the last time I'll abandon you
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (173 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I'm not a fan of classic flight either ....... Watching people spin and turn more that a bouncy ball in a tumble dryer isn't too fun to watch or shot for that matter but I like the fan this game caters to all types of players. I prefer pro-flight to classic flight mainly because of the fact I don't like the screen spinning and I feel more orientated when doing maneuvers rather than any tactical reason.
Shika1983
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (168 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

can't believe they censored *****. What is the world coming to?

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (158 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

people who get motion sick would benefit from advanced flight. Thats an old excuse from warhawk .im sorry but the screen spinning causes motion sickness and tryna follow novice flight players woz hard enough on warhawk,but u could hover and wait till they stopped , on starhawk i just leave em 2 it they a waste of missiles and time. good point about people learning 2 fly properly though. give us the option 2 create ranked servers with pro flight only.PROPER DOGFIGHTS OOOOO YEAH". no twirly whirlys giving every 1 motion sickness. On that note top gun 3 cumin out at cinema in 3d and featuring classic flight .motion sickness here i *****
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

As for been an advanced player im not. were all noobs in the beta.But with over 1000 hours of warhawk experience .lol sad innit. i think i can help build a better game .Give us our own room the advanced server with advanced flight only And maybe more points 4 flying properly . Like a proper pilot ribbon. or dont fly like a girl medal .not been sexist just an expression round these parts
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Personally I dont see the problem. It might not be ideal to chase someone spinning about but it adds a challenge.
Plus remember at the moment we only have homing and swarm missiles, air mines and MG's so when theres more weapons who knows how difficult itll be.

Also there are techniques to trump a spinner which worked in warhawk.
this is the last time I'll abandon you
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (141 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

StuR328 wrote:
can't believe they censored *****. What is the world coming to?

I'd say it's probably due to the SO** *** ***** **** ** ******.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I cant kill people that do ".................."
Dear LBI - please change the game accordingly.

pfff
http://www.youtube.com/TomahawkTrix
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (109 Views)