on 15-04-2012 04:31 PM
I made this Discussion Topic Thread because in the initial Thread by LightBox Interactive Designers/Devs.-:
People have been Posting too many LARGE PARAGRAPHS, with NO SPACES/LINE-BREAKS, and often Posting more SUGGESTIONS...Than Actual BUGS!
Please try to stick to your point, and just REPORT:
THE NATURE OF THE BUG, WHICH MAP, WEAPON, TIME, HOW YOU FOUND IT, WHAT YOU DID TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN.
I'll LIST ALL FOUND BUGS - HERE, in an Orderly, Numbered, Clear fashion, so that it's EASY TO READ for us, AND for the Dev. teams.
MOST IMPORTANT: PLEASE LOOK THROUGH THE LIST BEFORE YOU POST A BUG. DO NOT REPEAT THE SAME ONES OVER-AND OVER!
Here are some that I have heard about: (*Based on the 1.2.1 Update; I'm behind, these may be old, and patched-but this is an example of HOW TO REPORT BUGS CLEARLY).
1. Melee-range is too far.Often Melee - Icon APPEARS, but User-Interface is not responsive to Button Taps, from both- in-front and behind Enemy soldiers. LAG allows player to KNIFE-Enemy upon DEATH.
2. Issues with Starhawk-Mech Transformation Controls/Ease-of-button taps
3. Certain Explosions do not cause Damage or prompt RED-SCREEN/BLOOD INDICATOR.
4. Enemy Names in Red do not appear when Looking through Scoped Weapons.
5.Guns are TOO-BALANCED, as Scoped-Kills don't include realistic effects such as Shakey-Motion or compromising detail between Accuracy and Distance.
6. Death-Cam does not show Last-enemy who killed you, instead of random floor-or-wall-angled movements.
7. Player Animation Freezing Issues-Running at a Wall, and the Running motion stops your play, in ceaseless action.
8. Beta Freezes, FORCED ERROR-Resulting in Hard-Reset of Console and BETA; may be due to overwhelming number of players at certain times!
9. Player cannot pick-up certain objects on the SPACE map.
10. MG Turret-Fire is Biased; either TOO powerful against Starhawks, or IMPOTENT, showing no Damage-Indicator when targeting Ground Troops.
11. No Fall Damage-Players will often jump down from high structures without getting hurt.
12. NO HARDCORE - RICOCHET OR FRIENDLY FIRE OPTIONS in Public and/or Private matches.
13. Vehicle-Spawns are too SLOW, and Weapon AMMO Spawn Times are too FAST-enabling players to Boost Unlimited Ammo by standing on top of SPAWN AREAS.
14. STARHAWK AND MECHS- Mech MGs underpowered, to give advantage to Enemy Ground Forces.
15.Network/Server Issues-Stress from Overloaded Servers cause SLOW Response, Disconnect-from Games and Lobbies, Loss of STATS, etc.
16. Enemy Team RECLAIM's player's Sniper Tower (that HE BUILT), while the Player is still-OCCUPYING IT!
So, there's an example. Keep your Bug-Reports brief. To the point, and Evenly-Spaced.
Please let me know if these BUGS (above^^^) still remain or have been patched.
on 23-04-2012 12:21 AM
The beta did go very good, tons of fun!
Main thing I want to point out is that whenever you jump while holding the repair tool (and assumedly the pistol if they use the same animation) your should goes through your chest
not that noticeable as you can only see it from the front and the camera is normally behind you. I didn't notice it until the last day of beta, but once you start noticing it it's hard to stop! lol
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community,
head over to our
Announcements & Events forum. To post a message, you will need to
Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password.
If you do not yet have a PSN account, just
click here to register.
For more information on StarHawk click here!
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]